John terry lol
      R's

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
        John terry lol
        Impressive memory, Steve. Nice one.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Normally in your armchair, drinking your booze, after doing your wife, while you're at football!!!

lmfao, loving that smiley!!!! top notch mate
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Well, I must say, this has been one of the more entertaining "I'm a better fan than you are" threads.

'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• This thread is hilarious
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Quality reply from Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                  Well, I must say, this has been one of the more entertaining "I'm a better fan than you are" threads.

I think I'm a better fan than you Doug because I live closer to Loftus Road and I will wear jerseys and scarves with the new badge!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

• I'm getting too old I feel as I thought jimmyc and steve were on a wind up......but then realise they're being deadly serious. We're ****** qpr not man united. Any supporter/fan/chump is fine by me. Always found this kind of steve and jimmyc view quite strange. It normally comes from people who are missing something in their life and need to desparately to cling on to something. Far be it from me to judge you....and mean you'd never do that would you?
                    Also, not sure where I fit in Jimmy's guide to being a football fan (or is it a supporter). I've got a season ticket (even had one when we were in league 1) but have to admit I've not been to a single game this season yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      but have to admit I've not been to a single game this season yet.
                      Call yourself a fan?
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                        I think I'm a better fan than you Doug because I live closer to Loftus Road and I will wear jerseys and scarves with the new badge!
                        You've got me on the new badge Carl but I'll be closer to LR than you for the Brum and Brighton matches!

And for Yeovil away I'm claiming a bonus point! There will be programmes coming your way!
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                          Where do you sit Brighton R?
                          I'm curious I like meeting up
                          With non arm chair fans
                          Yea coz Steve likes sitting with the Swindon fans to cheer them when they score
                          'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                            Yea coz Steve likes sitting with the Swindon fans to cheer them when they score
                            not a laughing matter mate.......could have gone with this at the end of that!

Comment

• My take on this thread:

It's not about who goes to more games, its about those that don't go very often or not at all trying to argue a point with someone that is at most, or all games. We all know watching on the TV isn't the same as you can only watch what the camera shows you and don't see what players are doing (or not doing) off the ball.

Is it this that you take exception to Steve?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich View Post
                                My take on this thread:

It's not about who goes to more games, its about those that don't go very often or not at all trying to argue a point with someone that is at most, or all games. We all know watching on the TV isn't the same as you can only watch what the camera shows you and don't see what players are doing (or not doing) off the ball.

Is it this that you take exception to Steve?
                                If the discussion is about "off the ball" movement, this is a fair point. If it is about anything that happens on or around the ball, they do usually manage to capture that on TV. In fact, you probably get a much better view of it on TV, with the camera zoomed in to the action and slo-mo replays. Live, it is often unclear exactly what happened when the action is not close to you. Particularly if your seats are close to the pitch. I think we should say that for anything that happens at the school end, the opinions of those in the Lower Loft or the first 10 rows of RBlock don't count!

Comment

Working...
                                X