Clause means Hoilett would cost Stoke £7m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clause means Hoilett would cost Stoke £7m

Stoke must pay £7m if they are to sign Junior Hoilett from QPR.

The winger has a buy-out clause for that amount in the contract negotiated when Mark Hughes took him to Loftus Road from Blackburn a year ago: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/c...ity-7m-774211?

For **** sake

Comment

That's something MH did alright on during his spell here.

JH has started season well and at the mo we should keep him (not that someone would pay 7mill)
      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Sparky can Foxtrot Oscar! Be the worst thing for him to do at this stage, when his playing well and enjoying his football.

Comment

Would hate to sell as be looks on top form but 7 big ones is well worth contemplating.

Only problem is replacement but 3m on Townsend with more to spare for January would be ok in my book.

Comment

So the cu@t Hughes puts in a clause when buying a player that enables that cu@t Hughes, having sent us down, to buy that player from us against our wishes. Football's a f aking joke. I pray Stoke are relegated. I pray we get them at Loftus Road in a cup game.

Comment

Hughes will pay that. The d*ick.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I actually think the clause was a good bit of business. Hoilett is not worth 7mil off the back of decent performances vs 2 Champ and 1 L1 team. Considering we got him for 4mil (I think thats what the tribunal set), if we sell him for 7mil given how poor he was last season then so be it.

Comment

Can't see anyone paying 7m for Hoilett but if Stoke were prepared to then it would be a very good price for him in my opinion. not sure it's really worth fussing over!

Comment

Let's quickly offer him a new contract and take out the clause! , don't want that price getting hold of him, in my opinion I think he is happy and is enjoying playing under Harry, I have a feeling he wants to stay.
                    Loyal QPR fan
                    Season Ticket Holder!

Comment

7m could that buy us Townsend and Parker ? if the reported 5or 6m for the pair is true that would leave a bit for descent lower league striker Sharp maybe ?

Comment

Funny old game at the end of last season , we would have bitten their hand of for 7 mil, amazing how a run of 3 good games can change opinions

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                          Funny old game at the end of last season , we would have bitten their hand of for 7 mil, amazing how a run of 3 good games can change opinions
                          Against Sheffield Wednesday, Exeter and Huddersfield too.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                            3 ok games for me... yes he's looked good running at people, but his finishing has been shocking.... a decent finisher would've had about 5 goals by now given the chances he's had.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              Against Sheffield Wednesday, Exeter and Huddersfield too.
                              3 top sides, should be £10m really!!

Comment

Working...
                              X