No announcement yet.

Moose on LBC - Mackie to Forest 1.5m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If so I`m very dissapointed. We need him in the Championship.

Comment

• seems like an odd one to let go.

Comment

• Even with Hooper he's needed as a backup. We have two or three too many midfielders though...

Comment

• Not one of the players I would have thought we needed to let go.

Comment

• Originally posted by hooploft View Post
            Me I would rather he stayed for that price
            Agree! too cheap if Lenny Henry is worth £1M then Mackie's worth at least £2M would be glad to sell him but not that cheap

Comment

• So after releasing and DJ Campbell, Jay Bothroyd and If we sell Mackie (which I hope no), will we ever sign a striker? By the way, I don't brand Zamora striker!
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Very disappointed if he's let go, especially to a now rival team and at that price.

I guess we would have to trust Harry at this point, but although it was clear to most that Jamie was not prem quality (in pure ability), he more than proved himself in the Championship. And as folks have mentioned he seems to have the attributes you need at this level - he's a fighter and I would think a good lad to have in the changing room. Odd.

Comment

• It's the Moose FFS. When he farts he tells people he's just burped. The guy makes, actually steals a living from talking complete nonsense on Talksh1t Radio.
                  Last edited by Dazzer1977; 24-07-2013, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Well I think we need to recoup some money IMO and if any offer comes in for any player it will be considered.

Comment

• He is a huge whinger.... Punched somebody in training last season too.
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• I'd lose my **** if he left for another Championship club. He is a good striker! Play him up front! No wonder everyone doesn't rate him on here, constantly played out of position.

Comment

• "You dont know what you got til its gone. Q-P-R sold Mackie another lot"

Comment

• so much love for jamie ......i had trouble finding anyone who had a good word to say about him last season

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                              I'd lose my **** if he left for another Championship club. He is a good striker! Play him up front! No wonder everyone doesn't rate him on here, constantly played out of position.
                              At Championship level certainly, as proved last time round!

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                                I'd lose my **** if he left for another Championship club. He is a good striker! Play him up front! No wonder everyone doesn't rate him on here, constantly played out of position.
                                The same thing can be said about DJ Campbell. He and Johnson were injured most of the last season so why kept Johnson and released DJ?
                                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                                X