Moose on LBC - Mackie to Forest 1.5m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cowleyhoop View Post
    Don't see a future for Mackie with Redknapp in charge he just doesn't seem to rate him, i like Mackies energy myself but can also see Redknapps point. To be honest if Mackies sitting on the bench he wouldn't be the 1st player i'd turn to if i was trying to win a game. I think he's paying the price for becoming a bit of a utility player and in his defence it can't be easy to make an impact when your given so few chances
    I said the same the other day and I was shot down!

Harry has been very vocal about liking Mackies attitude but I don't think he rates him on the pitch. He's definitely not getting as much game time as he has done under previous managers. Personally I'd like him in the squad in the Championship!

Comment

Mackie's total s..te so any money we get for him is blinding....any of us c..ts can run around, mis-controlling the ball, running into people and being totally inept

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
        Mackie's total s..te so any money we get for him is blinding....any of us c..ts can run around, mis-controlling the ball, running into people and being totally inept
        A bit harsh!
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          I said the same the other day and I was shot down!

Harry has been very vocal about liking Mackies attitude but I don't think he rates him on the pitch. He's definitely not getting as much game time as he has done under previous managers. Personally I'd like him in the squad in the Championship!
          I think Mackie in the Prem and Mackie in the Championship will be a totally different proposition

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            I think Mackie in the Prem and Mackie in the Championship will be a totally different proposition
            Totally agree West, the Championship is Mackie's level and I think he will give plenty of defenders at that level a tough time. Remains to be seen whether old Bagpuss feels the same or not!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Totally agree West, the Championship is Mackie's level and I think he will give plenty of defenders at that level a tough time. Remains to be seen whether old Bagpuss feels the same or not!
              Yes he banged in plenty of goals in the Champs and had quite a few assists too. Same as Adel really, good enough for Champs, not quite good enough for the Prem.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                agreed v's...........a honest proven npc powerhouse n we look to keep toilet/willis/the african fruitcakes....you couldnt make it up really you couldnt!
                More Arnold than Willis surely!

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                  Yes he banged in plenty of goals in the Champs and had quite a few assists too. Same as Adel really, good enough for Champs, not quite good enough for the Prem.
                  Not sure assists are his thing particularly, he's just as unwilling to pass as everyone's favourite greedy so-and-so Adel, more so perhaps.

If people are using Adel's Prem stats as a reason to ship him out, then Mackie shouldn't be immune from that either.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                    A bit harsh!
                    The truth often is! I can't wait for the day the useless twonk leaves, same with Traore albeit at least Traore can control and run with the ball.

Comment

The truth often is! I can't wait for the day the useless twonk leaves, same with Traore albeit at least Traore can control and run with the ball.
                      There are plenty in the squad far more deserving of negativity than Jamie Mackie!

Comment

had to laugh at that. decent crosser of the ball but as far as running with it goes, more often than not he gets the ball tangled in his feet and ends up losing it!
                        mackie wasnt brilliant in the premier league, but before his leg break he showed he's a very good championship player.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                          If people are using Adel's Prem stats as a reason to ship him out, then Mackie shouldn't be immune from that either.
                          Attitude of the two are worlds apart

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Attitude of the two are worlds apart
                            That's fine and is true, especially off the field. But Adel still produced more, even with his worse attitude.

i'd actually want to keep both, just for the record.

Comment

God, its not long before another thread is poisoned with the deadly adel virus.

Comment

I think Mackie could do a job in the Championship, but more importantly should not be sold to another Championship team.

Comment

Working...
                                X