Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Ham are 8/1 now, were 33/1 at the start of the day!

Comment

• I have no doubt that Hooper has not yet signed as the thread title says BUT I have a feeling he will.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
        Our Sir Les used to have a party trick like you Matty, when he played for Southall he used to entertain with dropping his into a pint glass but there were no rolled up socks involved.

Even if I squatted down as low as I could AND tied a weight on it........I would barely reach the bottom of a bottle top......

Comment

• Any update Dazzer? Your posts have gone from source chasing:

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
          I'd be gutted if this turns out to be true! There was always a worry that a Premiership Club would step in once it became apparent that a deal was agreed with Celtic, but my source clearly said to me "he's signed so I still have no reason to disbelieve him given everything else was spot on. I'll try and speak to my source after 10am. He won't surface until around then so I'd just be bombarding him to no avail.
          To talking about Matty's weight and knobs.....

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
          Nope! You're wrong Webbie. It's because Matty's body circumference and mass is much bigger. It's like expecting flight prices to be the same on routes from San Francisco to Miami as Exeter to Luton.

I used to get change out of a bullseye, now I'm approaching £60. The years just haven't been kind! I still my helmet on the floor thou
          Have you been let down and don't want to say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            West Ham are 8/1 now, were 33/1 at the start of the day!
            To be fair that is probably just the weight of Mattys (and anyone else on here who has bet on him joining them) money!!

Comment

• Think we probably all know he ain't joining QPR......The only consolation is our interest has pushed up what someone else will have to pay.
              Move on HR there must be someone out there with a bit of quality that wants to play for us

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                To be fair that is probably just the weight of Mattys (and anyone else on here who has bet on him joining them) money!!
                In fairness I only had a blue note on it but sshhh!
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                  Any update Dazzer? Your posts have gone from source chasing:

To talking about Matty's weight and knobs.....

Have you been let down and don't want to say?
                  Finally spoke to my pal and he insists nothing has changed. I can't say anymore than I already have fella because I know nothing else right now. I said at the start 48 hours and given what Redknapp has been quoted as saying I think he and the club want a decision pronto. As I also said it's very unprofessional of Redknapp to name names directly unless he's either peeved off or it's done and dusted. My CTRL and R keys are looking extremely worn given the amount of page reloading I'm doing on the official site. I know nothing more than I've already said, sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    In fairness I only had a blue note on it but sshhh!
                    I only had a fiver on it myself!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                      Finally spoke to my pal and he insists nothing has changed. I can't say anymore than I already have fella because I know nothing else right now. I said at the start 48 hours and given what Redknapp has been quoted as saying I think he and the club want a decision pronto. As I also said it's very unprofessional of Redknapp to name names directly unless he's either peeved off or it's done and dusted. My CTRL and R keys are looking extremely worn given the amount of page reloading I'm doing on the official site. I know nothing more than I've already said, sorry.
                      Im gonna stick with you on this Dazzer.

Cheers for the update - I assume this means that he has still signed for us/will sign for us and it will be announced asap.

Thanks

Comment

Well I'll be damned; never knew you could refresh a page like that! Cheers Dazzer - learn something new everyday eh.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Don't think it will be on the official anytime soon. We'll hear about a medical off the record first I'm sure before there are any official announcements!

Comment

Well I'll be damned; never knew you could refresh a page like that! Cheers Dazzer - learn something new everyday eh.
                            Or the F5 button Matty. Even quicker.

Comment

• I don't believe it at all, if he had signed as the OP was claiming then there would be mroe and more rumours coming up from various sources (like the Dunne and Simpson deals). In this instance, the OP had heard rumours we were getting close and wanted to give his ego a boost. The fact is if he had signed when the OP claimed he had, we would have heard something, and if he does sign i am sure he is going to try and spin it that his sauce is in fact correct. Whereas he is probably sat at home in front of his computer reading the replies on this thread inflating his ego.

Comment

If you loved that then get your lips around these...

Shortcut keys
                                CTRL 1-8 – Switch to the specified tab, counting from the left.
                                CTRL 9 – Switch to the last tab.
                                CTRL N - New window
                                CTRL T - New tab
                                CTRL W - Closes the tab (useful it the misses walks in on you at the wrong moment)
                                CTRL E - Opens new explorer window
                                CTRL Q or ALT F4 - Quit Browser

Mouse Actions for Tabs
                                Middle Click a Tab – Close the tab.
                                CTRL & Left Click, Middle Click – Open a link in a background tab.
                                Shift & Left Click – Open a link in a new browser window.
                                CTRL Shift & Left Click – Open a link in a foreground tab.

Navigation
                                Alt+Left Arrow, Backspace – Back.
                                ALT + Right Arrow, Shift+Backspace – Forward.
                                F5 – Reload.
                                CTRL & F5 – Reload and skip the cache, re-downloading the entire website.
                                ESCAPE – Stop.
                                ALT + HOME KEY – Open homepage

Address Bar
                                CTRL+L, ALT+D, F6 – Focus the address bar so you can begin typing.
                                CTRL+Enter – Prefix www. and append .com to the text in the address bar, and then load the website.
                                ALT+Enter – Open the location in the address bar in a new tab.

Search
                                CTRL K, CTRL+E – Focus the browser’s built-in search box or focus the address bar if the browser doesn’t have a dedicated search box. (CTRL+K doesn’t work in IE, CTRL+E does.)
                                ALT & Enter – Perform a search from the search box in a new tab.
                                CTRL F, F3 – Open the in-page search box to search on the current page.
                                CTRL G, F3 – Find the next match of the searched text on the page.
                                CTRL Shift+G, Shift+F3 – Find the previous match of the searched text on the page.

History & Bookmarks
                                CTRL H – Open the browsing history.
                                CTRL J – Open the download history.
                                CTRL D – Bookmark the current website.
                                CTRL Shift Del – Open the Clear Browsing History window.

Other Functions
                                CTRL P – Print the current page.
                                CTRL S – Save the current page to your computer.
                                CTRL O – Open a file from your computer.
                                CTRL U – Open the current page’s source code. (Not in IE.)
                                F12 – Open Developer Tools. (Requires Firebug extension for Firefox.)

Comment

Working...
                                X