This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wrighty View Post
    People are forgetting players like Boyd who scored far more goals for Rangers than Hooper has for Celtic, signed for Boro and couldn't score for **** in the championship!
    Difference is, Hooper has already done it in the Championship, for S****horpe.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

People are forgetting players like Boyd who scored far more goals for Rangers than Hooper has for Celtic, signed for Boro and couldn't score for **** in the championship!
      Yet you're forgetting 43 in 80 for S****horpe so already done it at Championship level.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Sorry I worded it slightly wrong, I have no doubt he would be great in Championship, I just think that just because he scores in SPL does not make him ready for PL, as some players (Boyd) couldn't even make it in the championship.

Basically think he will be silly to go to West Ham etc as he won't even be first choice there.

Comment

Sorry I worded it slightly wrong, I have no doubt he would be great in Championship, I just think that just because he scores in SPL does not make him ready for PL, as some players (Boyd) couldn't even make it in the championship.

Basically think he will be silly to go to West Ham etc as he won't even be first choice there.
          I can see his thinking though, he's 25 and has played in the Championship before successfully and then in the Champions League where he scored a couple. He must be thinking Premiership is his next stop and who could blame him. If we want him we have to convince him we'll be straight back up.

If he is serious about playing for England though he'll need to be in the Premiership so won't sign for us..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            I don't blame him. Apart from a probably attractive wage offer we're hardly a big move for anyone in their prime. Small sh!tty ground (we love it doesn't mean others do) under achieving, flawed transfer policy & low crowds.

Hope he's not reading this!!
            ****ing hell...I nearly stopped supporting us myself after reading that.....

Comment

• Alert ric roc a Fulham troll 😀

Comment

• Comment

• He has signed I guess. This poster;^^^^ www.Oracle.com above whom I´m worty to mention by name is just playing mindgames with us.
                  www.oracle.com
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                    Alert ric roc a Fulham troll ��
                    oh dear!!!!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                      Alert ric roc a Fulham troll 
                      I sincerely hope you're not suggesting I'm Fulham son.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                        I sincerely hope you're not suggesting I'm Fulham son.....
                        Why the fuzz?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Why the fuzz?

Because I haven't had the chance to shave.....

Comment

• Norwich now in to 2/1 ....We've drifted out to 5/4

Looks like we're gonna miss out

Comment

• Was only messing. My smiley didn't show up. Austin it is then

Comment

• Originally posted by maddix View Post
                                Norwich now in to 2/1 ....We've drifted out to 5/4

Looks like we're gonna miss out
                                Based on?

We will drift the longer the deal takes to be announced. Bookies are just covering themselves because Norwich are our rivals to sign Hooper.

We're still favourites. The bookie just listens to the press etc, they very rarely have inside information and when they do it's from Sky Sources.

Comment

Working...
                                X