Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR to soothe angry fans with ticket-price drop as Jenas gets set to leave

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QPRDave
    The number 10
    • Mar 2009
    • 32080

    #16
    Paper c**p

    Comment

    • Olly
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 6000

      #17
      Doesn't mean all ticket prices and doesn't specifically mean ST's

      Comment

      • qpr
        Platinum Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 10372

        #18
        Originally posted by vblockranger
        Didnt Jenas do a stint already in the Championship on loan? How did he do?
        I don't know how he did but he was on loan at Notthingham Forest this season
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

        LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

        Comment

        • Shania
          C Club
          • Apr 2010
          • 23699

          #19
          Didn´t play that well for Forest I think have read somewhere. But he has been "great" for us, I have to say.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

          Comment

          • Olly
            Gold Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 6000

            #20
            Players play better in their natural positions and can have bad seasons if not used properly or not had long enough to understand the team play around them.

            Comment

            • Jeems
              Silver Seat
              • Jan 2012
              • 2857

              #21
              I think Jenas will stay, he is with a manager that knows him well and given his injury record and lack of appearances in recent games, I dont see many wanting to take him. Would live him to stay.

              Comment

              • W12_Ranger
                Platinum Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 11447

                #22
                I would only consider renewing if ST's dropped that much and so will many others, doubt we'd sell 7000 if we freeze prices

                Comment

                • Busheyboy
                  Silver Seat
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 1190

                  #23
                  Jenas will be very good in the championship and likes working with Harry.
                  ST will probably be frozen as they will say there are 4 more home games in the championship, therefore the same price equates to a reduction as the cost per game is less

                  Comment

                  • stanistheman
                    Platinum Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 11151

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Yousef
                    He expressed his willingness to stay!
                    I seem to recall reading that recently too. He stated that the club took a chance on him and he was willing to stay if relegated.

                    Comment

                    • QPR Brisbane
                      Platinum seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 191

                      #25
                      Jenas will stay....I'd heard season tickets and corporate hospitality will be same as last year as more games now...but, if the Mirror are correct I will not cancel my ST's, but I have already given notice after 30 years I will not be renewing next season, couldn't handle anymore like this season.....you can only live in hope for so long....!

                      Comment

                      • jpsuperhooper
                        Bronze Seat
                        • Nov 2012
                        • 379

                        #26
                        good player hes one i would rather keep

                        Comment

                        • Shania
                          C Club
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 23699

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Rentonrose
                          Jenas will stay....I'd heard season tickets and corporate hospitality will be same as last year as more games now...but, if the Mirror are correct I will not cancel my ST's, but I have already given notice after 30 years I will not be renewing next season, couldn't handle anymore like this season.....you can only live in hope for so long....!


                          Man killed by hope.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

                          Comment

                          • WeAreQPR12
                            C Club
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 23558

                            #28
                            Originally posted by MattyRangers
                            Still got it in me head ST prices will be frozen - any reduction will be a bonus for me.
                            I know it's about opinions and most of the time many under value mine, however if they don't drop the prices you will struggle to get 10,000 through the door. I mean do you think they could justify last years prices for next season mate? I know you get a few more games but come on surely a kind gesture and a full stadium is the way to make the fans happy after such a disaster season?
                            I played sunday league football today.

                            Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                            I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                            We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                            Comment

                            • WeAreQPR12
                              C Club
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 23558

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Rentonrose
                              Jenas will stay....I'd heard season tickets and corporate hospitality will be same as last year as more games now...but, if the Mirror are correct I will not cancel my ST's, but I have already given notice after 30 years I will not be renewing next season, couldn't handle anymore like this season.....you can only live in hope for so long....!
                              good post Rose and I think many will follow you. The pricing plan needs some common sense because a full stadium will play a massive part as we'll need to get a good home record for any chance of success
                              I played sunday league football today.

                              Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                              I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                              We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                              Comment

                              • DeepcutHoop
                                Gold Seat
                                • Dec 2009
                                • 6965

                                #30
                                Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
                                good post Rose and I think many will follow you. The pricing plan needs some common sense because a full stadium will play a massive part as we'll need to get a good home record for any chance of success
                                They also need to balance getting fans who were priced out back as season ticket holders, but also ensure they try their damdest to retain as many as they can who sat through this season.

                                And do that without making either group feel like they are getting a raw deal in comparison. Not an easy job, but they made the rod for their own back with the current pricing structure.

                                Comment

                                Working...