QPR to soothe angry fans with ticket-price drop as Jenas gets set to leave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR to soothe angry fans with ticket-price drop as Jenas gets set to leave

Queens Park Rangers will slash ticket prices by up to 35 per cent for next season after being relegated to the Championship.

Currently, the most expensive adult tickets at Loftus Road are £70, with the cheapest £20.

The move should appease disgruntled Rangers supporters after a poor season.

Meanwhile, Jermaine Jenas could be the first player to leave Loftus Road.

Sources close to the former England midfielder claim he can leave for nothing due to a relegation release clause.

Jenas, whose wages are part paid by Spurs, signed an 18-month contract with Rangers in January.

link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2Rzg0N6IC

hope not Jenas played well for us and trys hard.. Would like him in our championship team

Comment

He expressed his willingness to stay!
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

That would make a Gold S/t £460.85, not bad if given the full 35%, somehow the reality will be same price as this season + £10 voucher only used at club shop between 4th jan to 6th jan 2018 + 20% discount on one way flights to North Korea

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

Absolute rubbish, more paper ****.

Comment

Still got it in me head ST prices will be frozen - any reduction will be a bonus for me.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Still got it in me head ST prices will be frozen - any reduction will be a bonus for me.
                Might freeze prices but throw in an all you can eat Pukka pies but clearly certain fans season tickets will be barred from using such a promotion to avoid the club going into administration.

Comment

Goes..Stays...dont care

Comment

Jenas did an interview yesterday talking about how he hopes QPR can bounce back and how he is glad he will be working with Redknapp next season. Hope he doesn't leave because I think he would be a great asset next season

Comment

Jenas is one player who can hold his head up surprised how good he's been because tbh wasn't expecting a lot from him

Comment

Jenas is actually the kind of nitty gritty Championship when the going gets thought player we need, when Tony was talking about signing players that want to play for QPR etc, Jenas is fits that bracket. + he's already said it wouldn't be right to leave
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                          Jenas is actually the kind of nitty gritty Championship when the going gets thought player we need, when Tony was talking about signing players that want to play for QPR etc, Jenas is fits that bracket. + he's already said it wouldn't be right to leave
                          Didnt Jenas do a stint already in the Championship on loan? How did he do?

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                            Might freeze prices but throw in an all you can eat Pukka pies but clearly certain fans season tickets will be barred from using such a promotion to avoid the club going into administration.
                            There would be outrage if I was ever excluded from such a promotion. That's the stuff dreams are made of. Well, that and Kate Upton lapping my bottom calling me a naughty boy.

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                            Jenas is one player who can hold his head up surprised how good he's been because tbh wasn't expecting a lot from him
                            This. I was proper underwhelmed and abit baffled as to why we signed him tbh, but don't think he has put a foot wrong really. Not set the world alight, but been a steady player that's done a job and even chipped in with a couple of important goals - more than aot of our side have done!
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Dont beleive for one minute that ST prices will drop by that much if any, I dont think they'll change probably frozen and if promoted next season frozen for existing ST holder 14/15 season if back in the Prem?

Comment

Working...
                              X