Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marshy - Should he stay or should he go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twranger View Post
    It seems that if you don't conform to the norm here, or indeed hold a view or opinion which is deemed different from the majority, you are automatically under suspicion as being a Fulham fan. Strange!
    I was Chelski a few months back. Now I am Foolham. Oh, and BTW, yesterday I was also Moroccan!

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
      those without a sin . cast the first stone
      Already did
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        I never said he's definitely a troll, I said that trolling is against the rules. Therefore if the majority of staff believe someone to be a troll then they're banned. In Marshy's case the jury is out on that, which is why we have put it to a public vote, and also because it was requested to do so.
        This is mob justice that bullies use. I appreciate that as mod your job is to keep the majority happy, but the majority of QPR fans are sensible, and are willing to listen to other opinions. That is why many people think I am ok, they might not agree with me, but they like hearing opinions, just as I like hearing theirs. I don't like listen to the rubbish that the bullies come out with, and that is why the bullies are trying to get me banned. As I said before, bullies are very insecure people, the moment they feel someone is about to challenge their power, they have a breakdown and will try anything to get rid of that person. Most people on this forum just ignore the bullies because they're too old and sensible to argue with them, and I should too, and that is why I left this forum at first, but then I thought, why should the bullies be dictating what is said at this forum, and I decided to stand up to the bullies. Remember, bullies are cowards that thrive on belittling other people because of their own inferiority complex, so if you stand up to them and don't cave in, sooner rather than later they will run off.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Already did
          you will go up in a puff of smoke
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
            you will go up in a puff of smoke
            I'm invincible.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              No.1...stay...........better having own views, even if they are a bit different, than just blindly following the majority opinion.
              This is true but I don't think it's his views that annoy people, it's the way in which he puts them across and states them as "facts" and refuses to even acknowledge that somebody else may actually hold a differing opinion also. If he simply stated his opinions and accepted that they are just that, opinions, then he wouldn't have half the haters he does.

That said, I wouldn't want him banned - so long as his threads are streamlined into one as it's proper annoying seeing 10 of the farkers started within 20mins of eachother
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                This is mob justice that bullies use. I appreciate that as mod your job is to keep the majority happy, but the majority of QPR fans are sensible, and are willing to listen to other opinions. That is why many people think I am ok, they might not agree with me, but they like hearing opinions, just as I like hearing theirs. I don't like listen to the rubbish that the bullies come out with, and that is why the bullies are trying to get me banned. As I said before, bullies are very insecure people, the moment they feel someone is about to challenge their power, they have a breakdown and will try anything to get rid of that person. Most people on this forum just ignore the bullies because they're too old and sensible to argue with them, and I should too, and that is why I left this forum at first, but then I thought, why should the bullies be dictating what is said at this forum, and I decided to stand up to the bullies. Remember, bullies are cowards that thrive on belittling other people because of their own inferiority complex, so if you stand up to them and don't cave in, sooner rather than later they will run off.
                1 post..8 mentions of bullies...neither me or him knows what the **** he is on about. Sums it up.

Comment

I quite like him,sounds like a right sweety.except we don't have much time for luvvys what with me edl commitments
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    1 post..8 mentions of bullies...neither me or him knows what the **** he is on about. Sums it up.
                    I think you know very well what I am on about.

Comment

8 in one post? Impressive stuff Marshy

Comment

marshy can you quote an example or two of this bullying.....

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          I quite like him,sounds like a right sweety.except we don't have much time for luvvys what with me edl commitments
                          Ha, as I said yesterday, don't think that a guy with a shaven head with a tattoo scares me, I have seen off many bullies in my life, you'd just be another one. Count yourself lucky that I am having to keep this civilised, because the mods told me that abusing someone will not be tolerated.

Comment

Aggressive, rude and discourteous. Never listens to anyone. Go.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                              He can't, I've asked him - states some rubbish about only speaking out it in PMs to Mods. He is just here on a wind up IMO, not a serious poster.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                                Bullying is all over this place, the moment you criticise Harry for a decision, the bullies jump on you, start calling you names, and want you to leave the forum. That is just one example of a hundred.

Comment

Working...
                                X