Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Ian Holloway Be Sacked?

We’ve all had our say but today is yet another black day for QPR

Conceding 5 goals at home to a struggling team that hadn’t scored in 8 of their last 10 games is atrocious.

Pressure has to be mounting. We’re going nowhere under this guy.

Simple question...
    Yes - Sack him immediately
    63.83%
    No - He should not be sacked
    9.57%
    Relieve him at the end of the season
    26.60%

Yes

Comment

Have always supported Holloway until that debacle.

Go...now.

Comment

IMHO sack him after the season. We will likely survive, but Ollie has no bloody idea what he's doing out there. None.

Comment

Having watched that shite yesterday he should be packed off along with his cake munching assistant. Pair of clueless fools as highlighted throughout the game as neither had any idea of how to get us back in the game.

Comment

He has to go but given where we are in the season can’t decide if it’s better to go now or end of campaign

If we had someone lined up then by all means get shot and let new guy have a look at what he has to work with, however, if there is no one in place think we need to keep him until there is

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              ......neither had any idea of how to get us back in the game.
              Painfully true.

Comment

I agree Westy but should we be expected to stomach the utter dross that was on show yesterday. He has been awful from word go but yesterday surpassed everything. Stadium was empty at 80 minutes and I noticed he never mentioned that after the game.

Comment

So the players also don't take responsibility, some individual performances were unacceptable. Ned still gets his 35k in the bank unbelievable
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Just saw stat 20% of forests goals this season have been against us

Comment

We Are. So does Holloway for performing #### week in week out. Truly woeful from him and his assistant yesterday

Comment

See no reason to wait. Would rather have Jude as caretaker until end if season if club would rather wait until summer for a permanent replacement. The guy is a tool, completely clueless and seems to have lost it. Longer we keep him the more harm will be done.

Comment

Yes the other board members should be telling TF enough is enough get rid of him before it's too late.

Comment

Hopefully stay up then replace him after that.

Comment

Too late now,sack him when season is over and hope we can scrape together the 2-3 wins needed

Comment

Working...
                              X