Should Charlie start against Charlton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Do we play a guy who has scored 38 goals in 2 seasons for us? Its a no brainer isnt it?
    This he still a QPR player !!!

Comment

I look like the only one who wouldn't play him then...

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        That's the point though , he hasn't got a pending transfer because no one has met the valuation . Until they do he's our player and we should be playing our best players . It's quite simple
        This is correct. He plays till a likely transfer is in the pipeline.

Comment

If he's 100% fit then yep he should be picked.

Comment

Whilst morally and contractually it should be the case that he plays until he signs for someone else, its really NOT as simple as that. Im surprised so many are just coming out and saying, its quite simple he should play.

Final year of his contract - £15m price tag on his head... What if he gets injured and is out for the season? We all of a sudden dont get 15m and he ends up going on a free next season.

Think logically.

Comment

Let's play him and get Diakite to "do im"...#notransfersimples

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Whilst morally and contractually it should be the case that he plays until he signs for someone else, its really NOT as simple as that. Im surprised so many are just coming out and saying, its quite simple he should play.

Final year of his contract - £15m price tag on his head... What if he gets injured and is out for the season? We all of a sudden dont get 15m and he ends up going on a free next season.

Think logically.
                i can see what your saying. The problem is, we dont know for definite when he's going. Not only that, what signal does that send out to the clubs that are in for him. If we adopt the policy of not playing him because of a couple of unacceptable offers ( apparently ) won't other clubs see that as the green light to stand their ground. If they think he's become that unsettled they're more likely to wait it out and expect us to cave in just before the window closes surely ?
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

No way. If he wants to go, let him go, and play someone that actually wants to play for us and cares about how well we do this season in his place

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                    i can see what your saying. The problem is, we dont know for definite when he's going. Not only that, what signal does that send out to the clubs that are in for him. If we adopt the policy of not playing him because of a couple of unacceptable offers ( apparently ) won't other clubs see that as the green light to stand their ground. If they think he's become that unsettled they're more likely to wait it out and expect us to cave in just before the window closes surely ?
                    We dont know for definite if he is going no but i think he 100% will be! Judging from the words recently of Ramsey.
                    I think we should adopt not playing him in case he gets injured!

Comment

We dont know for definite if he is going no but i think he 100% will be! Judging from the words recently of Ramsey.
                      I think we should adopt not playing him in case he gets injured!
                      I think you have to roll the dice with this one.. massive risk, but a risk that has to be worth taking.

Comment

He will be injured if he aint gone imo.

Comment

Think logically.
                          What if he plays and scores and doesnt get injured and we win games ?

Best striker we've got - play him when fit to play.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                            I agree to the sentiment but he isn't ever going to be the 'MAIN' man... he is a target man, hard worker and will score 6-10 goals every season but will offer 6-10 assists. (IF he proves his worth of course)

The main man will always be your Charlie Austins, Jordan Rhodes, Danny Ings etc. Strikers who thrive of a ball played on the floor into feet whether its in and around the box.
                            Its a funny old game. He could end up banging in 30 for us next season. Can never know for sure.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Got to play your top man. Cant not play him because of something that may or may not happen (transfer or injury wise).

If a fee is agreed this all changes and he should be pulled, until then, no way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                Do we play a guy who has scored 38 goals in 2 seasons for us? Its a no brainer isnt it?
                                this mind may have been elsewhere but but 38 goals in 2 seasons says it all he starts every game he is here for
                                TWITTER
                                @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                                Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Working...
                                X