No announcement yet.

Where will QPR finish in 2015/16?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed maids, so so so so confident , wish I could change my vote from play offs to automatic now

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
      Bournemouth, with a squad worth less than a couple of million, absolutely pissed it. This league really isn't that difficult if you get your house in order early enough.
      Exactly ......you just proved my point. Bournemouth completely unfancied..P*ssed it as you put it.

Comment

I'm sticking with my 7th-12th prediction. Thats where I think and hope we are at the end of the season.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Agreed maids, so so so so confident , wish I could change my vote from play offs to automatic now
          Is this irony or sarcasm or whatever? I mean if we hold on to Austin I am sure we will do alright in mid-table, but no way the current team even with him is getting promoted on the first try. No way. We had our miraculous chance a year ago, no more miracles in the foreseeable future. Fancy a bet, 50 quid? A straight old-fashioned bet - the loser will pay the money to the winner and zero advice on how the winner should spend it. I'll even give you a week to think about it now, not that you'd need a week, right?
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Is this irony or sarcasm or whatever? I mean if we hold on to Austin I am sure we will do alright in mid-table, but no way the current team even with him is getting promoted on the first try. No way. We had our miraculous chance a year ago, no more miracles in the foreseeable future. Fancy a bet, 50 quid? A straight old-fashioned bet - the loser will pay the money to the winner and zero advice on how the winner should spend it. I'll even give you a week to think about it now, not that you'd need a week, right?
            Why would i bet a straight fifty quid with you when i can get 12-1 with a bookie? (which i will do)
            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 12-07-2015, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Mid table with Austin

Jesus mate are you serious? He's the best striker in the league and we would have the arguably the best goalkeeper and backing in the league in McCarthy, green, ned, caulker, yun and talk of a new rb. How would that equal mid table at best?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Mid table with Austin

Jesus mate are you serious? He's the best striker in the league and we would have the arguably the best goalkeeper and backing in the league in McCarthy, green, ned, caulker, yun and talk of a new rb. How would that equal mid table at best?
                I admire your optimism Maids but we all know that a squad that looks good on paper does not always equal success. You are adamant that we will do well this season and Kirill in his usual fashion takes a less optimistic view. It's extremely difficult to predict in any event so I am content to see what happens. Don't see the point in trying to persuade others that there view is wrong at this point....just saying.

Comment

you could have the best players in the world but if you have a shyte manager, you wont win fark all.

the facts are, we have not got a great team at all. when we lose charlie and fer and maybe philips, all we are left with is a couple of bog standard players and the rest are div 1 type players. oh and jamie mackie.

add to that terry o'conner as manager, we are in a farking state.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

add to that terry o'conner as manager, we are in a farking state.
                    Terry Connor is assistant manager at Ipswich. Are you really that worried about Ipswich? probably will do OK but hardly world beaters.

Comment

In terms of players I agree with Hitman. We need quality in the side to replace the outgoing Austin/Phillips/Fer/Sandro .... Not to say we wont when we get our money for them, but if we continue to buy these unprovern players at this level my gut feeling is we'll be bottom 10, not top 10!!.. Dont get me wrong Im all for bringing these types of players in but we will 'need' a blend of quality too!..... obviously still plenty of time though!
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Regarding Kirill's statement, are you already forgetting that with a worse squad than the current one, we got into the prem coming 4th in this league?
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Just outside the Play Offs.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Regarding Kirill's statement, are you already forgetting that with a worse squad than the current one, we got into the prem coming 4th in this league?
                            Miracles don't happen every time and we blatantly squandered this last-gasp promotion. We won't get another chance like this for a while now.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Miracles don't happen every time and we blatantly squandered this last-gasp promotion. We won't get another chance like this for a while now.
                              It was certainly not a miracle that we did as well as we did and arguably, without the injury to our goalscorer, we would have been in the autos. Quality beats 90% of the teams in this league, the other 10% need a bit of graft but quality is always the difference.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                Get what you're saying nasser, but this time around we wont have Austins goals to save us imho!.... to stand any chance of a top 10 finish we need to replace the obvious outgoings (Austin/Fer/Phillips/Sandro) with players who are 'at least' proven at this level imo.

Think ive just re-worded a previous post..... oh well!!
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X