No announcement yet.

redknapp stay or go thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Football has been dire under Harry and the bloke is no tactician. Get rid unless things dramtically change over next few games.

Comment

Pulis?!?!?!
      I'd rather have Paul Hart back than that pr!ck!!
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

stay. best honest squad building we have done since warnock and people don't want to go with it? the players we have got in with a cple more additions and we'll stay up over palace,leicester,sunderland,west brom etc. sticking with 17th/16th and happy,like 80% of posters said?
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Pulis?!?!?!
          I'd rather have Paul Hart back than that pr!ck!!
          Now let us not get carried away here...

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Hull - Unlucky
            Spurs - Outclassed by a top 6 team
            Burton - 9 First team changes

Comment

Playing those players was going to end badly, I think he should have started the same team as Spurs and see if they could get it right?

Comment

Whats happened to the "Band of Brothers" change of team spirit in the squad that Harry was being praised for earlier in the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Playing those players was going to end badly, I think he should have started the same team as Spurs and see if they could get it right?
                  This. Big time. And he's been moaning about pre season. Should have played the team he's going to field against Sunderland. We all know how s hit SWP is. He should never have worn the shirt again after we went down. Now Steve Black has to earn Luis keep.

Comment

Why anyone would want to get rid of a manager who has just spent the summer assembling a squad is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Hull - Unlucky
                      Spurs - Outclassed by a top 6 team
                      Burton - 9 First team changes
                      Now there's a budding manager if ever there was one.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        Now there's a budding manager if ever there was one.
                        haha...ive heard all the excuses!

Comment

This is all very frustrating.

I was never a Redknapp fan before he arrived and those fears were proved right during his disastrous first season. He just never seemed to see the obvious mistakes in team selection and tactics.

I thought he did remarkably well to re-shape the squad during the close season and was very optimistic the way we started life in the Championship. It wasn't too long though before the bad decisions started coming thick and fast, leading to us falling out of the automatic places and having to settle for the play-offs. Let's be fair, he had vastly superior players and depth of squad compared to Leicester and Burnley, so it shouldn't have come down to that.

Still, he got us up and just as he would have deserved the full treatment if he hadn't, he was entitled to the credit that he was given. Despite many of us having reservations, he once again seemed to have made some good moves in the transfer market, in terms of building a decent squad that should comfortably survive this season.

After losing to Hull, I doubt if many would have been too angry, bearing in mind we were by far the better side, although what has gone on since is just ridiculous.

In my opinion, he has yet again tonight demonstrated total contempt and disregard for our travelling support. Hopefully people will make sure TF knows how unacceptable this is for future reference.

Redknapp is responsible for player recruitment and was well and truly backed by the board. Also for team selection, tactics and motivation of the players available to him. The evidence so far would suggest that he is getting far more wrong than he is getting right. One of the sad facts of tonight's debacle is that if we now fail to beat Sunderland on Saturday, he will come in for some considerable stick and start to lose even more support. Unfortunately, if that happens, he will have only himself to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            Now let us not get carried away here...

Oh im not. Pulis is to me, what warnock is to hitman!
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              stay. best honest squad building we have done since warnock and people don't want to go with it? the players we have got in with a cple more additions and we'll stay up over palace,leicester,sunderland,west brom etc. sticking with 17th/16th and happy,like 80% of posters said?
                              This. Harry's built a decent, long term team now...something that looked impossible two years ago he should be the one to take us forward and iron out all the problems that may occur.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

tony loves him he wont ho nowhere
                                You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                                X