Originally posted by Quaz View Post
    only worried about our manager and he isn't up to the job

Says you

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      Go! Pulis
      Yep.

The man to keep us up.

Or Moyes if he fancys a challenge.Good with young players and would build a good young British based squad.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
        Says you
        he will prove me right, remember he was going to retire if we lost the play off, so perhaps this is a case of one season too many

Comment

Ok so we get rid of Harry and the new manager comes in and we lose the next 10 games, then what?? One thing people are forgetting is the team are trying to gel, we have about 6 new signings playing in a team together for 2games,FFS give then a chance. Tonight is a different matter, to many players strolling around and having a kick in the park, let's judge Harry over the next 6 games with his 1st string

Comment

Manager who picks Dunne for 3 games in a row should go

Comment

I think it's too early, though I am very uncomfortable about trying to play 3 at the back in th PL when we don't have the right players to do that. Can't blame the players for that.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Ok so we get rid of Harry and the new manager comes in and we lose the next 10 games, then what?? One thing people are forgetting is the team are trying to gel, we have about 6 new signings playing in a team together for 2games,FFS give then a chance. Tonight is a different matter, to many players strolling around and having a kick in the park, let's judge Harry over the next 6 games with his 1st string
                did you have to gel when playing football, i know i never, go on the pitch 100% effort and follow instructions,
                not too hard for even the dumbest of pros.

Comment

Moyes or Pulis NOW not when we have lost 20 games and its January! FFS TF DON'T make the same mistake twice!!!!!!!

Comment

Give him a full season with his players. Sacking the last manager mid season barely had any positive effect and sacking Harry now is just spastic.

Comment

Originally posted by madara View Post
                      Give him a full season with his players. Sacking the last manager mid season barely had any positive effect and sacking Harry now is just spastic.
                      not a nice statement at all, ever worked with spatics

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                        did you have to gel when playing football, i know i never, go on the pitch 100% effort and follow instructions,
                        not too hard for even the dumbest of pros.
                        Depends on what level you played, I played semi pro and yes it did make a difference I also played Sunday league years ago and no it didn't as it was fun than professional

Comment

Originally posted by madara View Post
                          nice one.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Depends on what level you played, I played semi pro and yes it did make a difference I also played Sunday league years ago and no it didn't as it was fun than professional
                            shouldn't it still be fun when earning thousands, they shouldn't be able to just appear, they should actually turn up and do a shift

the manager picked them, also HR's comments tonight mirrored the ones after mk dons last season, shouldn't happen twice under the same man.

Comment

1) I don't blame Harry for us going down as probably too late to come in with the amount of issues we had.

2) Last season was a great success as we achieved our main goal for the season. The type of football played to achieve it is almost irrelevant, if we were offered promotion but not great football or mid-table but big wins and big defeats which would we have chosen. Finacially we would be in all sorts of bother if we hadn't gone up due to FFP and the debts.

3) We played well against Hull I thought and then **** at Spurs, bloody hell it's only 2 games in. The Burton game was pretty much written off by the club and we are by no means the only team ever to do this, just look at the team no real strikers and trying to put Adel and SWP in front of people so we can get rid. Would you take a defeat at Burton if we can get rid of 2 or 3 of the ******s still at the club ???

At least give the fella more than 7-10 days to work with a bunch of new signings before getting rid. Unless his name is Mick Harford, Paul Hart or Stewart Huston

Comment

Originally posted by WE ARE QPR! View Post
                                Moyes or Pulis NOW not when we have lost 20 games and its January! FFS TF DON'T make the same mistake twice!!!!!!!
                                pulis.......... your farking mad aint ya. you want another dinosaur to manage us? whe have had that old cant warnkock and now redcrapp.

when its time for harry to go, we need to be looking for a young progressive manager with modern ideas and training tech.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X