No announcement yet.

redknapp stay or go thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After last night's shameful exit from the league cup at fourth tier side Burton Albion, Harry should go.

Comment

• Stay. Too early to sack the manager after just 3 games.

If I was TF I'd give him the Sunderland, Man U, Stoke and Soton games to turns things round. If he doesn't then make the change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        Stay. Too early to sack the manager after just 3 games.

If I was TF I'd give him the Sunderland, Man U, Stoke and Soton games to turns things round. If he doesn't then make the change.
        This. Big game for us Saturday. Big game for Harry. I'm worried. Not sure what I'll think if we get tonked by Sunderland.

Comment

• I think Harry going has been coming to be honest..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            This. Big game for us Saturday. Big game for Harry. I'm worried. Not sure what I'll think if we get tonked by Sunderland.
            My only worry is if the players don't show a will to fight on Saturday. I just hope it's not like Southampton at home under Hughes - that day the players were a disgrace in a game that only one team really wanted to win. This, for me, is where Harry's man management skills will be put to the test.

Comment

• To be honest.. I'm not exactly sure what Harry does?

He doesn't coach the players.. Hoddle, Bond and Jordan do
              He doesn't buy the players or do the contract.. Phil Beard does
              He doesn't command the touchline in a match.. Bond does

All he does is put the team up.

Comment

• Stay. Amazed almost half the forum wants the man who got us promoted sacked after two league games (one against a top side) and the usual first round cup exit to lower league opposition.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  To be honest.. I'm not exactly sure what Harry does?

He doesn't coach the players.. Hoddle, Bond and Jordan do
                  He doesn't buy the players or do the contract.. Phil Beard does
                  He doesn't command the touchline in a match.. Bond does

All he does is put the team up.
                  Then its never his fault

Comment

• Originally posted by Felt View Post
                    Stay. Amazed almost half the forum wants the man who got us promoted sacked after two league games (one against a top side) and the usual first round cup exit to lower league opposition.
                    If that ever becomes acceptable to our club, then it will be time to pack in watching your team do its level best to win whatever game they happen to be playing in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      It's not just you Ginge but as usual the protesters shout loudest and why shouldn't they as clearly they are always right
                      Pathetic ain't it. Wanting to sack a manager because we lost 3 games ffs. Played much better than hulk but were unlucky. Tottenham played us off the park yet we ain't the first and won't be the last. And lastly fielded a weakened team against a pumped up and in form burton team and ultimately the 11 picked didn't do enough to win the game. But yeh let's sack Harry, god our fans make me cringe. Even worse that when things go well it was down to mclaren yet when we struggle it's all down to Harry!

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                        Pathetic ain't it. Wanting to sack a manager because we lost 3 games ffs. Played much better than hulk but were unlucky. Tottenham played us off the park yet we ain't the first and won't be the last. And lastly fielded a weakened team against a pumped up and in form burton team and ultimately the 11 picked didn't do enough to win the game. But yeh let's sack Harry, god our fans make me cringe. Even worse that when things go well it was down to mclaren yet when we struggle it's all down to Harry!
                        Sums it up well for me fellla
                        On a lighter note, we are only 6 points off top spot
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                          Anyone that pays to watch the R's and I don't mean a sky subscription, has every right to voice his concerns. To call fans cringe worthy is appalling and I am sick of people blaming the fans. I am expecting a big big performance on sat because we need to perform at a level that merits our premier league place, I have only seen that level for 30mins during the 1st half against hull minus Simpson inept performance!
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            Sums it up well for me fellla
                            On a lighter note, we are only 6 points off top spot
                            And I suppose at least we lost to a team that's top of the premiership..
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              And I suppose at least we lost to a team that's top of the premiership..
                              And one competing in Europe
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                                Stay. Too early to sack the manager after just 3 games.

Agree.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2