X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28B70DC5-E5B8-44FC-B68C-AA7898B7F19A.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
      Dave Mc has put some interesting tweets up ( sorry don’t know how to copy ) seems all is not well
      I've just heard an extended version of what he's been tweeting mate, and it's absolutely boiled my p*ss. So much so that I've come out of my self imposed hiatus to post this. If what I've heard tonight is true, then everything I'd thought about the improving set-up of the club is wrong, and we're bang in trouble. Blind leading the blind, and a massive case of "careful what you wish for" for me, and everyone else who called for Holloway to be sacked!

Comment

[QUOTE=Tarbie;n2480466]

I've just heard an extended version of what he's been tweeting mate, and it's absolutely boiled my p*ss. So much so that I've come out of my self imposed hiatus to post this. If what I've heard tonight is true, then everything I'd thought about the improving set-up of the club is wrong, and we're bang in trouble. Blind leading the blind, and a massive case of "careful what you wish for" for me, and everyone else who called for Holloway to be sacked![/

Saying that SM doesn’t want to sign lower league players because he doesn’t know them?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I've just heard an extended version of what he's been tweeting mate, and it's absolutely boiled my p*ss. So much so that I've come out of my self imposed hiatus to post this. If what I've heard tonight is true, then everything I'd thought about the improving set-up of the club is wrong, and we're bang in trouble. Blind leading the blind, and a massive case of "careful what you wish for" for me, and everyone else who called for Holloway to be sacked!
          Well I was definately in the disbelief camp that Ollie was sacked. If the club finances are as bad as it would seem then SM was the wrong appointment.

Comment

Good to have you back Tarbs, not so sure about the "good tidings"!

Comment

[QUOTE=maidstone_hoop;n2480467]

I've just heard an extended version of what he's been tweeting mate, and it's absolutely boiled my p*ss. So much so that I've come out of my self imposed hiatus to post this. If what I've heard tonight is true, then everything I'd thought about the improving set-up of the club is wrong, and we're bang in trouble. Blind leading the blind, and a massive case of "careful what you wish for" for me, and everyone else who called for Holloway to be sacked![/

Saying that SM doesn’t want to sign lower league players because he doesn’t know them?
              Basically mate. That, and there has been money to spend all summer, there is just nobody employed by the club since Ollie's departure who knows what to do with it. Absolute farking shambles if true!

Comment

[QUOTE=Tarbie;n2480470]
                Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Basically mate. That, and there has been money to spend all summer, there is just nobody employed by the club since Ollie's departure who knows what to do with it. Absolute farking shambles if true!
                I dont believe that in the slightest. On the money front or the inability to know how to sign a decent player. Both Hoos and Les are well connected.

Comment

Could be a clash of minds. Les, Lee and Penrice wanting to sign players but Steve saying he doesn't want them. Whatever is going on it doesn't bode well

Comment

[QUOTE=SheepRanger;n2480473]

I dont believe that in the slightest. On the money front or the inability to know how to sign a decent player. Both Hoos and Les are well connected.
                    This. Mis-information spreads like wildfire once panic sets in.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Tarbie;n2480470]
                      Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Its so hard to know what the truth is at this club nowadays. Why bring in a manger who isn’t in touch with the players not only in this league but the ones directly below considering that was meant to be our new approach to the transfer market.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                        Could be a clash of minds. Les, Lee and Penrice wanting to sign players but Steve saying he doesn't want them. Whatever is going on it doesn't bode well
                        The players McClaren wants probably come at more of a premium than where Les and Lee want to shop.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

The players McClaren wants probably come at more of a premium than where Les and Lee want to shop.
                          Probably, but surely McClaren already knew this before he signed

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                            Penrice isn't even employed by the club mate, he's a Consultant. Bang in trouble if the those in charge of the club have money to spend, need players, but the best they an muster between them is a free transfer Centre Half from the German 2nd flight. I was happier when I thought the reason we'd signed nobody was that we were skint. Seriously worried after what I heard tonight.

Comment

• [QUOTE=maidstone_hoop;n2480476]

Its so hard to know what the truth is at this club nowadays. Why bring in a manger who isn’t in touch with the players not only in this league but the ones directly below considering that was meant to be our new approach to the transfer market.
                              Guessing you've heard exactly the same as me from your last few responses mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Penrice isn't even employed by the club mate, he's a Consultant. Bang in trouble if the those in charge of the club have money to spend, need players, but the best they an muster between them is a free transfer Centre Half from the German 2nd flight. I was happier when I thought the reason we'd signed nobody was that we were skint. Seriously worried after what I heard tonight.
                                Any chance you can post what you heard/read

Comment

Working...
                                X