No announcement yet.

McClaren out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the next two performances will tell us a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post

Exaggerated his knowledge? What were they interviewing for, the IT guy? I would have thought, “if you got the job, what players would you be interested in....given our limited budget” Ie. Name some players.

im reading between the lines but maybe it’s a DoF vs manager issue. And McLaren is trying to show who is boss.
      This is exactly the issue. Just hope the manager wins and the dof is farked out the door.

Harry walked because of the director of farkups was hired and forced zarate on him.

Seems like karma has come knocking on ferdinands door all long last.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

This is exactly the issue. Just hope the manager wins and the dof is farked out the door.

Harry walked because of the director of farkups was hired and forced zarate on him.

Seems like karma has come knocking on ferdinands door all long last.
        Seriously hits?
        That is why Harry walked?
        Nothing wrong with his knees then

Comment

• But Mclarens assistants are from lower leagues so surely they have idea of who is good and who is not. I know there are eyes on Les and Mac but I said end of transfer window fingers needed pointing at Penrice as his bleeding job is player identification

If suggestion is now Ollie was saying what players he wanted what was point of Penrice, what were we paying him for and if he was taking money from us and not doing anything that’s disgusting behaviour

Comment

• Sounds like Ollie should have been scout as opposed to manager.

Comment

• Reckon this new info deserves Thread of it’s own

Comment

• One thing is for certain is behind the scenes we are a ####ing shambles.

Comment

• This messageboard:

https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• We need players in.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• [QUOTE=Tarbie;n2480554]
                      Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Perhaps a bit of Chinese whispers going on mate. Hard to know really, but it did come from a good source.

Just to clarify, what I was saying I'd heard is that we have nobody capable of identifying players within our price range. Not that there was nobody physically capable of getting the deal over the line. McLaren doesn't know League 1 / lower end Championship well enough, Les doesn't do any scouting, and our Head Scout (or whatever Penrice is believed to be) is not even directly employed by the club, and quite possibly has his nose out of joint cos we sacked his mate.
                      Les was in Norway looking at a player not long ago.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        But Mclarens assistants are from lower leagues so surely they have idea of who is good and who is not. I know there are eyes on Les and Mac but I said end of transfer window fingers needed pointing at Penrice as his bleeding job is player identification

If suggestion is now Ollie was saying what players he wanted what was point of Penrice, what were we paying him for and if he was taking money from us and not doing anything that’s disgusting behaviour
                        Westy . penrice went out and found them for the club (Ollie) to look at come on Ollie couldn't have time for that as well

Comment

• [QUOTE=Shania;n2480591]
                          Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Was it a one-way ticket?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Shania;n2480591]
                            Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Ole les has a great job.

Travels the world, watches football matches, smiles a lot, and is accountable for nothing.

Some job that.
                            ​​
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              What a bloody mess of true

If Ollie was the brains behind who came in then perhaps he should be the DOF, might be a role that suits him better, less pressure and something he’s good at could see him actually doing that and character would assist him.

Huge questions have to be asked of Penrice as whatever way he’s employed his job is to identify players!! is he being #### because his mates gone??

i don’t know what to believe about this club anymore Les doing good job one minute then #### the next, ollie doing good job then tinkers and we go losing streak, board appear to sort club out then we’re on our knees again.

F ucking had enough of supporting this rudderless ship
                              Westy theres a copy of the Twitter on lfwds worth looking at if you haven't seen it , I've never had much time for D Mc , but it makes you think , if true it puts quite a few things to bed , Holloway was told what system to play it contradicts that one , he had issues disrespecting owners , also brings a quote by Hoos brought into play a rift between him and Holloway we budgeted for a higher position , well that can only be bo//ox tell that one to villa and Birmingham , yep as you say mate don't know what to be believe that come out of the club any more tho I've felt that way for a while

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Westy theres a copy of the Twitter on lfwds worth looking at if you haven't seen it , I've never had much time for D Mc , but it makes you think , if true it puts quite a few things to bed , Holloway was told what system to play it contradicts that one , he had issues disrespecting owners , also brings a quote by Hoos brought into play a rift between him and Holloway we budgeted for a higher position , well that can only be bo//ox tell that one to villa and Birmingham , yep as you say mate don't know what to be believe that come out of the club any more tho I've felt that way for a while
                                That thread on Loft for Words is close to word for word what I'd heard that prompted me to post on here last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X