• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The General View Post
    How about The Total Fark Up Arena
    Good.

No, I like it, I like it.

Just need someone to come up with the the Millions of readies.

#OopsnWhoopsproudsponsorsofthetotalfarkuparenia

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

How many "couple of games" by how many people at reduced rates all round would make any difference?

It's reality, struggling for survival, not if but when we collapse as someone melodramatically said today.
      ok, lets just take one example from last season.

WE WERE CHARGING £37 POUND for a match day ticket against Burton. £37 farking quid.

that ticket should have been £20 quid tops.

Now for me and my son, that would have been £74 plus programme, plus bevereges, plus train tickets...

A realistic price of £20 a ticket would amount to £40 outlay, £34 difference. for me, that £34 is alot of money. At that price, i could afford to attend more than 6 games a season if that was the actual price.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

How about The Total Fark Up Arena
        Zippos stadium.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Les saying that Rangers fans need to get used to our best team players being sold as it will be the way forward for a few years yet.
          Also saying that avoiding relegation will be the main aim.
          Blimey how the mighty fall .
          This is on News Now if you want to have a look
          Look s a bit bleak going forward guys im afraid.
          So why did he get rid of holloway, his mate, telling us that
          it's because we have moved up a step?
          We had a manager in place who avoided relegation.
          F**kin bloke is full of ####, was my hero years ago, even hoped
          he'd do well and enjoyed seeing him score goals elsewhere.
          Now can't stick him

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

We have always sold our best players every other year. The problem is not that but that we have weakened our scouting system over the years and have a generation of inpatient fans.

​​​​​​This needs to be a 10-15 year project.
            Yep and that eventually got us a relegated

Comment

Yeah, I was going to say, it's not a couple of quid, but up to a tenner. You're suggesting £17 times 2, plus buying a programme £3 at last year prices, plus beverages, say £45 spend with the drinks? 6 games £270 quid? How much would the gate rise?

How may ST holders would be up in arms if matchday tickets fell by this amount? ST prices would have to fall significantly.

Yeah, its tough for you, but the club has to look at the big picture. Unfortunately thats the deemed cost of entertainment in this day and age.

Comment

How are we ever going to challenge if we sell our best players every year it's not going to happen.
                Sorry but this doesn't make me jump for joy
                Remember that they caused all this boloxx in the first place.
                Will be another 5 yrs of Fernandes boloxx before we get anywhere near to challenging again
                He has hipnitised some on here with his lovely man facade but it is about having a successful club
                Yes I like the kids Yes I like Mc Laren I also like to support a club that challenges for promotion too
                It is a Royal fark up like no other stop dressing up Tony and asking us to be grateful for a relegation fight every year.
                Facts are .....42 million fine ....Fighting against relegation every year
                Sorry I'm not over the moon with this chaps but I'm farking not .

It makes absolutely no difference about the past. We STILL can't spend because we don't bring in enough revenue. We have to sell to be able to operate. And it was a 17m fine with 3m costs 22m shareholder debt turned into equity.

Comment

When are people going to realise that Thompson was a good/great at times chairman who was wrongly hounded out by fans.

We weren't going to improve and challenge Man Utd you know...

Our target should be top flight stability and occasional cup runs: you know like it was under Thompson
                  And got us relegated, Thompson was lining his own pockets

Comment

I think a lot of you must cry yourself to sleep every night ffs. You're crying over an article in a paper that states the obvious in how the club needs to be run. Most are moaning about "the fark up" of the money years but i would guess all of you were happy with it at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

the rodney marsh issue did it for me.

thompson knew what he was doing when he tried to make rodney dof.

thomson wanted gerry out. that was a step too far for many.

As for bungle, the guy is the clown of clowns...... only thing he has achieved in 7 years is a change of badge.
                      That was disgusting and shameful and that's unforgivable but it is a nadir of a fine stint of being our chairman.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

And got us relegated, Thompson was lining his own pockets
                        No he didn't get us relegated.

He listened to the fans and gave Ray Wilkins £6m to spend.

We bought:

Simon Osborne

Ned Zelic

Mark Hatley

Gregory Goodridge

Lee Charles

As for lining his own pockets, absolute tosh and made up by people without a clue.

When we sold a player half was used to buy players, a significant amount for ground improvements and the rest to make sure we were financially stable.

Comment

Begining of the end of the good times in the early 90's as poor old butch was way out of his depth as a manager.

Comment

Where is Ginger and Matty Rangers anyone know ?

Comment

We have always sold our best players every other year. The problem is not that but that we have weakened our scouting system over the years and have a generation of inpatient fans.

​​​​​​This needs to be a 10-15 year project.
                              Nonsense. Too long projects are for those who doesn't care about the results.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Nonsense. Too long projects are for those who doesn't care about the results.
                                Ok, plan B is get rich owners who don't care about how much money they or the club lose but aren't rich enough to afford to buy players who will establish us in the Premier League.

We are the current custodians of QPR and we have a responsibility to ensure the generations that follow us not only have a club to support but a club which is financially sound and as successful as possible for a club of our size.

It will take 10 years to get us to where we need to be in terms of finances, youth set up and scouting system.

Comment

Working...
                                X