Ferdinand Speaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Not much faith in the young players coming through then?
    They are decent but because they're the first batch of youngsters we have had come through for some time some are exaggerating how good they are.

We're not talking Man Utd 1992 here by any stretch of the imagination.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Mark Hateley signed on crutches v Spurs by Butch.
      It was embarrassing.

Ray was such a great player and a great man too but he was a disaster as a manager and all our subsequent troubles can be pin pointed to the moment he came back from Crystal Palace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Why wouldn't we improve without a massive spending? Think you are too pessimistic.
        I did say significantly to be fair. We're not suddenly going to become one of the best teams in the division within the next 5 seasons without significant investment. We might become more stabilised which, of course, is an improvement but significantly it isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Possibly your worst post ever
          Innit mate, proper nonsense!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

That’s because there isn’t much wrong with what les has said there.
            Did you already know all of what he said ?? Now if it isn't a rehash of what he said in the past (fake news) then as we already knew the substance of what said it was Bloody ill timed on the eve of a new season , wether there wasn't anything other than the truth in it

Comment

• Originally posted by OldR View Post

I did say significantly to be fair. We're not suddenly going to become one of the best teams in the division within the next 5 seasons without significant investment. We might become more stabilised which, of course, is an improvement but significantly it isn't.
              I agree but playing devils advocate we went from relegation battle to best side in the division and promotion with next to no investment under Warnock

Comment

• Originally posted by OldR View Post

Yes but we made significant improvement under Warnock in two years without massive spending, didn't we?

Comment

I agree but playing devils advocate we went from relegation battle to best side in the division and promotion with next to no investment under Warnock
                  The difference is that significant investment had been made in the season before and that squad should never have been in a relegation fight. He just weaved together everything that was already in place with a few of his own additions.

Comment

• I’m not sure I agree. Who were the players signed season before??? Season we went up we got Hill Derry and everyone moaned it was bargain basement!!!! Ring any bells

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
                      I am very surprised that Mc Laren has not been supported more in the transfer market by the owners.
                      I don't think Mc laren also realised how bad things actually are at the club at present,before he signed up
                      This!!
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Yes but we made significant improvement under Warnock in two years without massive spending, didn't we?
                        The significant investment had already been made.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/queens...rs/verein/1039

It's a myth that Warnock was a great manager who got us promoted on a small budget. He was a good manager who worked out how to get the best out of a squad which had had significant investment but had failed to deliver.

Comment

Because your pragmatic and not a Les hater Tarbs
                          Why do you automatically have to be a Les hater to critism a statement he has given ?
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

Why do you automatically have to be a Les hater to critism a statement he has given ?
                            It’s an opinion like a rseholes we all have one Shania

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
                              Where is Ginger and Matty Rangers anyone know ?
                              Kevin McLeod disappeared as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Yep defo he's in the last chance saloon ! I'll wait to see how he manages for 10 or so games before jumping on the great coach band wagon , Les sez he's an ex England manager for young players to look up to but Les never said thousands upon thousands England fans looked at him as a cntu
                                his time with England a complete disaster so you'd think people would keep quiet about that rather than using it to big him up “oh he's an ex England manager dontcha know"

Comment

Working...
                                X