Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accounts

Latest set of accounts finally visible at companies house (for a fee) and visible on other rangers messageboards if you wanted to look. There is also a rangers fan on twitter that seems to knows his onions..

Niall @nrogers959

Bottom line is QPR now £205million in debt and that is AFTER the £60Million Shareholder loan. I am not a fan of the prem but i think i had better put up with it cos we looked farked if we go down and dont come straight back up

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    Bottom line is QPR now £205million in debt and that is AFTER the £60Million Shareholder loan.
    You mean after they wrote off 60 mil??? Wow.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      You mean after they wrote off 60 mil??? Wow.
      Cant be right surely? there will bound to be some QPR fan/accountants comments later and we will see more clearly.

Comment

Some things that are a bit clearer....Mittal only stumped up £6.6 million of the £60 million write off and the TUNE group paid the rest.
        The £60 miilion has been added to "profits" so not yet known how the Football League will view this. (we better stay up in the prem just in case)
        Last edited by vblockranger; 12-03-2015, 11:33 AM.

Comment

http://www.scribd.com/doc/258474746/...s-limited-2014

Comment

so, following relegation and all the player departures loans etc... the wage bill went down by just £1.6m (about £32k a week).

£4m losses on sales of players.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
              so, following relegation and all the player departures loans etc... the wage bill went down by just £1.6m (about £32k a week).
              Surely not right? Unless the wages of Remy, Granero, Mbia etc were still included in the figures or we were still paying a fair whack of their wages whilst they went out on loan?

Comment

from note 5 (particulars of employees)

wages and salaries for 2012/13 = £68.031m
                wages and salaries for 2013/14 = £66.409m

astonishingly, the club had 112 employees described as 'players, managers, coaches and support staff' (to be clear... that's playing staff, not admin staff, not commercial and marketing staff, not ground staff)
                Last edited by klonk; 12-03-2015, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Some things that are a bit clearer....Mittal only stumped up £6.6 million of the £60 million write off and the TUNE group paid the rest.
                  The £60 miilion has been added to "profits" so not yet known how the Football League will view this. (we better stay up in the prem just in case)
                  So Mittal won't be any sort of saviour that some fans are banking on if we get in the **** it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                    from note 5 (particulars of employees)

wages and salaries for 2012/13 = £68.031m
                    wages and salaries for 2013/14 = £66.409m

astonishingly, the club had 112 employees described as 'players, managers, coaches and support staff' (to be clear... that's playing staff, not admin staff, not commercial and marketing staff, not ground staff)
                    Bet Harry had his Mrs on the books, probably his mutt too......

Comment

Latest set of accounts finally visible at companies house (for a fee) and visible on other rangers messageboards if you wanted to look. There is also a rangers fan on twitter that seems to knows his onions..

Niall @nrogers959

Bottom line is QPR now £205million in debt and that is AFTER the £60Million Shareholder loan. I am not a fan of the prem but i think i had better put up with it cos we looked farked if we go down and dont come straight back up
                      Knows his onions so much so that he is banging on about the Group results not the individual company.

Comment

of the £205m, £157m is owed to the shareholders (amit = £33m, fernandes and co = £125m), £27m is owed to the bank, about £10m to suppliers, £3m to taxman and £7m estimated costs for things that haven't been billed for yet. bear in mind that when looking at what we owe other people, need to take into account what other people owe us (£19m).... so if you ignore stakeholder debt (which will probably only be paid if we ever turn a big profit or go bust), then other than the bank loan, everything else almost balances.

Comment

As i mentioned earlier when they wrote of the 60 million and some muppets on here were making out it was a good thing. Its disgusting and a disgraceful peroid of management. On the plus side they finally seem to be running the club better , ie, not taking Defoe, Adebayor or Sherwood because of excessive demands and focussing the club on a philosophy of management and getting their staff to fit in rather than keep getting new staff (managers ) with different philosophies

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                            As i mentioned earlier when they wrote of the 60 million and some muppets on here were making out it was a good thing. Its disgusting and a disgraceful peroid of management. On the plus side they finally seem to be running the club better , ie, not taking Defoe, Adebayor or Sherwood because of excessive demands and focussing the club on a philosophy of management and getting their staff to fit in rather than keep getting new staff (managers ) with different philosophies
                            Agree…

I've look at the accounts, how can the cash-flow have of increased from £45m (2013) to £65m (2014)... does this mean they've effectively hidden another £20m of losses to avoid FFP?

Comment

Cashflow has increased due to £69.4m of shareholder funding.

Yes they are the holding company accounts but being as QPR FC is the major part of the holding company there makes little difference, a few million here or there. We still have 112 Players, managers, coaches & team support staff.

Comment

Working...
                              X