• Time
  • Show
Clear All

so that is Liecester and us ,anymore?
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
      so that is Liecester and us ,anymore?
      Man City copped a fine from UEFA. There may be others, I don't know.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Lets face it, this has been building ever since the first promotion to the Hollywood league , if the money men pull out now , we will need buckets the size of large industrial skips outside Loftus Road this time.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          Lets face it, this has been building ever since the first promotion to the Hollywood league , if the money men pull out now , we will need buckets the size of large industrial skips outside Loftus Road this time.

Farked us over big time

Comment

Our wage bill is 65 million more than Derby County yet some people seem to think TF and co are doing a great job and he is such a great chairman

This disastrous ownership will set the club back years and we might never recover
            We Are The People.....

Comment

What do we do then.. Turn against Fernandes?.. What do fans physically want US to do?

Cos all everyone ever does on here is fvcking moan about it...

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                What do we do then.. Turn against Fernandes?.. What do fans physically want US to do?

Cos all everyone ever does on here is fvcking moan about it...
                For a start I want them to write off all the debt , stop using twitter and making stupid statements if he wants to communicate with the fans use the official site or a fans forum, basically take a back seat and appoint a competent CEO who can run the club day to day
                We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                  For a start I want them to write off all the debt , stop using twitter and making stupid statements if he wants to communicate with the fans use the official site or a fans forum, basically take a back seat and appoint a competent CEO who can run the club day to day
                  No no... What do WE do?.. Not the same old we want THEM to do.

What do WE do?.. Carry on moaning? Turn against Fernandes?.. Moan but carry on backing him?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                    ...basically take a back seat and appoint a competent CEO who can run the club day to day
                    So you basically want him to do what the arrogant Flavio eventually did? Be rational for a change? Do you think TF has it in him?
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      No no... What do WE do?.. Not the same old we want THEM to do.

What do WE do?.. Carry on moaning? Turn against Fernandes?.. Moan but carry on backing him?
                      Stop singing his name at games would be a start and actually question how the club is being run
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                        Stop singing his name at games would be a start and actually question how the club is being run
                        In what way are you going to question how the club is run? You've been asked as a fan what you're going to do, so here's your chance. I'd be interested to know what you're planning. Perhaps others can follow suit.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                          In what way are you going to question how the club is run? You've been asked as a fan what you're going to do, so here's your chance. I'd be interested to know what you're planning. Perhaps others can follow suit.
                          Fernandes getting plenty of abuse via twitter i have noticed which for once he hasnt responded to and nor should he i might add. When we wasnt happy with Briatore we as fans let him know. If we go down without a whimper this season then maybe we should be letting TF know also. Seen a lot of criticism of him lately on different boards and on twitter and we know how much he dislkes being criticized :-) Only going to get worse imo
                          Last edited by vblockranger; 16-03-2015, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Can one not question or dislike how their club is being run without having to act upon it?

My only loyalty is with QPR not Uncle Tone or any board members, so surely I can question, dislike or even abhor how my beloved club is being run (possibly into the ground) without actually questioning my love for the club?

Comment

• The sort of blind faith a few are showing towards our board is, don't get me wrong, touching, but crikey almighty, if you were at Palace on Saturday and saw with your own eyes what I saw, and still fervently believe we will somehow defy the odds and stay up, then I can only marvel at you.

Comment

• its all too much for me , i'm only here for the football

Comment

Working...
                                X