No announcement yet.

Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added to which the company does not publish its own P&L so all we have is the group one.

Comment

Nice of them to create a new company owed solely by tune re the stadium and separate from QPR...

Comment

Originally posted by W5R View Post
        Nice of them to create a new company owed solely by tune re the stadium and separate from QPR...
        you are right, the minute we leave LR under these terms we have no owned ground.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
          you are right, the minute we leave LR under these terms we have no owned ground.
          But who needs that anyway, we have kind uncle Tony, that is so much better!!
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by W3QPRHA4 View Post
            Agree…

I've look at the accounts, how can the cash-flow have of increased from £45m (2013) to £65m (2014)... does this mean they've effectively hidden another £20m of losses to avoid FFP?
            to generalise, the difference in cashflow is largely to do with a drop in tv revenue. the drop in the wage bill was wiped out by a drop in gate receipts...

Comment

But it increased

Comment

A short note to those commenting on something they probably dont understand Sea Dream is Mittal holding vehicle for Qpr It wrote off 30% of shareholder loans contrary to earlier comment .Also Qpr Holdings has been in existance since Plc first set up this is not a recent ruse by present ownership to steal our 'birthright 'the stadium is the major tangible asset of company value & as such is not a protected item separate from qpr holdings it has long been outside fans control

Comment

Originally posted by vblockiain View Post
                  A short note to those commenting on something they probably dont understand Sea Dream is Mittal holding vehicle for Qpr It wrote off 30% of shareholder loans contrary to earlier comment .Also Qpr Holdings has been in existance since Plc first set up this is not a recent ruse by present ownership to steal our 'birthright 'the stadium is the major tangible asset of company value & as such is not a protected item separate from qpr holdings it has long been outside fans control
                  I think people are talking about the third company we are finding out about for the first time..the Rangers one. NOt either QPR and not Sea Dream or Tune or anything that isn't new news. As is clearly demonstrated...

Description
                  Rangers Developments Ltd was set up on 14 Jun 2013 and has its registered office in London. Its current status is listed as "Active" and it currently has 3 directors. It was founded by Kamarudin Bin Meranun, Ruben Emir Gnanalingham Bin Abdullah, Mr Anthony Francis Fernandes. Rangers Developments Ltd has no subsidiaries.

THIS is new news.

Comment

To add. RD was given £4million by QPR for some reason and it's business (as listed at companies house) "Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis"

So, it's a new company that is NEW news. What and why it exists are interesting questions IMHO.

As are the amount of "ABC" style loans to other businesses, we seem to have replaced that awful ABC loan with other mortgages worth three times the amount.
                    Last edited by Scott Jones; 12-03-2015, 03:31 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by W3QPRHA4 View Post
                      But it increased
                      yeah sorry, should explain... 'cash flow' here, means net cash flow, so the difference in how much comes in to how much goes out. so 2012-13, we had £45m more in outgoing cash than we had in incoming cash, in 2013-14, we spent a bit less on wages (about £2m), but got a bit less income from gate receipts (£2m), but crucially we had £20m less cash coming in from tv, so the net cash flow out of the club increased from £45m to £65m.

Comment

Depressing reading

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJonesy View Post
                          Depressing reading
                          Because you haven't got £65m in the bank?

Don't worry. At our next home game, infinite supplies of sleeping tablets will be available at the turnstiles for worried supporters
                          Last edited by Olly; 12-03-2015, 06:01 PM.

Comment

So i take it even with that 60 mil write off of debt, we are still worse off compared to the previous year.

200 mil for our little club is farking shocking.........

tony, best chairman in the league, wouldnt swap him with anyone else, one of us, rightsort etc etc...

a bumbling tw at is what he is.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              tony, best chairman in the league, wouldnt swap him with anyone else, one of us, rightsort etc etc...

a bumbling tw at is what he is.
                              Now, now. When you die and go to Heaven,
                              do you really want to be turned away at the Pearly Gates
                              because you called the One True Living God a tw.at?
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Loads of financial experts on here!!

Comment

Working...
                                X