Should Ian Holloway Be Sacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gator View Post
    I can't argue against that, numbers are what they are, we are still in The Championship and should stay there after a huge clear out of players with not much brought in, that is a success in my books, Forest had brought in 8 new players in January apparently, we're playing kids from the youth system!
    We haven't got rid of anyone of note since he joined and that team was deemed as one that should have been further up the league. Overall we have let some go, mainly fringe players, and brought a few in. Stats are dire. Keeps starting with same system that doesn't work and then having to chase the game. Number of players gone backwards. Most teams have a few youngsters on fringe. We are no different, none are regular starters. Ollie has been a predictable car crash.

Comment

• What are the games played statistics for average manager sackings? If Ollie is surviving then then whoever is worse should never manage again.

Comment

• get rid now , sick of his bad attitude , reckless tactics and his interviews

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          What are the games played statistics for average manager sackings? If Ollie is surviving then then whoever is worse should never manage again.
          Trouble is there are not many managers still in a job with worse statistics.

Comment

• gator, HertsHoops, The Optimist, topperharley AND WeAreQPR12 - you boys are on the wind up, surely? Don't even want him gone in the summer, think he is the man to lead us into next season?
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              gator, HertsHoops, The Optimist, topperharley AND WeAreQPR12 - you boys are on the wind up, surely? Don't even want him gone in the summer, think he is the man to lead us into next season?
              I just don't see the point in the merry go round without an end to the bigger issues facing the club.

I would also, of the options, rather he went right now. Employing someone to fix the issues on the pitch (which don't seem that big, it's a matter of formation & personnel fitting it), is going to be tough without game time. So, the option for me is don't sack. We have picked progressively worse managers since sacking Warnock the first time. Arry got us up but also completely screwed us. Getting someone else in with so many other question marks over the club is more risky than sticking, when afew simple changes would surely reap rewards!?

To be clear, Ollie ain't the man to take us forward, this squad should be doing better. Find me a man who would come in under the current setup and do better and i'd be all ears. Not conjecture, fact. Warburton failed at Forest, cloud of smoke at Rangers and hardly set the world alight at Brentford. Clement would need cash both for himself and playing staff, Ainsworth is a top shout but currently employed, Clint is a fairy tale.......gimme options that are realistic and notably better given the clubs situation.

Comment

• I would look further a field for the next manager rather than an old face from the past. Huddersfield found Wagner and he would not have wanted huge wages or a budget to go and buy shed loads of players. I would guess they studied his work at Dortmund and went and got him. We are a London club so attracting a young up and coming coach from overseas would be appealling to the right man.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                  I just don't see the point in the merry go round without an end to the bigger issues facing the club.

I would also, of the options, rather he went right now. Employing someone to fix the issues on the pitch (which don't seem that big, it's a matter of formation & personnel fitting it), is going to be tough without game time. So, the option for me is don't sack. We have picked progressively worse managers since sacking Warnock the first time. Arry got us up but also completely screwed us. Getting someone else in with so many other question marks over the club is more risky than sticking, when afew simple changes would surely reap rewards!?

To be clear, Ollie ain't the man to take us forward, this squad should be doing better. Find me a man who would come in under the current setup and do better and i'd be all ears. Not conjecture, fact. Warburton failed at Forest, cloud of smoke at Rangers and hardly set the world alight at Brentford. Clement would need cash both for himself and playing staff, Ainsworth is a top shout but currently employed, Clint is a fairy tale.......gimme options that are realistic and notably better given the clubs situation.
                  That's literally impossible as we are talk theoretical about a situation that hasn't happened yet
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    gator, HertsHoops, The Optimist, topperharley AND WeAreQPR12 - you boys are on the wind up, surely? Don't even want him gone in the summer, think he is the man to lead us into next season?
                    Only possible explanation is that they don't watch the games mate. Anyone who watches us play week in week out should be able to see that the basics ain't right!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Only possible explanation is that they don't watch the games mate. Anyone who watches us play week in week out should be able to see that the basics ain't right!
                      Just like Bungle and co then.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Four minute rant of a madman in its entirety.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/e...-rant-entirety

Comment

• thats it, bungle has come out from under his rock and has stated he is happy with how the club is going.

hollowhead is not going anywhere.

done 6 home games this season, thats my lot.

#enoughisenough
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Im watching the games and not really wanting to repeat myself like everyone else does, over & over but can see what we are trying to do apart from we`re a couple of players short, we`ve been playing the odd bits of nice stuff but havnt been hard enough in some areas & switching off, that game on saturday was very odd straight from the kick off with both sides, but even though we made horrendus mistakes to help them get their goals, they certainly didnt hammer us in the whole of the game, just on the scoring front, but aided by us giving them space galore. Once again its how we come back from that & once again learn from that! But apart from that ive been enjoying the games but we must cut out the silly switching off errors we`re causing.
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• No way can I take seriously your enjoying the football we play Pinks what is enjoyable about watching long balls to smith and Washington running round like headless chicken

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                No way can I take seriously your enjoying the football we play Pinks what is enjoyable about watching long balls to smith and Washington running round like headless chicken
                                Again we havnt just been playing the long ball at all westy, we`ve been mixing it up like we should! its these errors that have goto be cut out, thats whats our achillies at the minute & costing us plus missing chances.
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X