Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

West ham

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • corbray
    Silver Seat
    • Feb 2016
    • 3030

    #31
    Originally posted by hal9thou
    Nice.

    I just think football fans these days are way too passive. In fact much there's less civil disorder in general, we have a proud history of street protest, closest you get these days is sending back your side order of quinoa salad for a touch more chard.......
    down with the system!!! viva la revolución!!!

    Comment

    • Rangers77
      Platinum Seat
      • Aug 2012
      • 11808

      #32
      Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
      At your age you should start chilling out. It was far to frightening for the kids that went yesterday and I wouldn't be surprised if its put them off going back
      Frightening? Nothing like as frightening as going to football in the 1970s..... It didn't do the likes of us any harm. The opposite in fact.

      Comment

      • CroydonCaptainJack
        Gold Seat
        • Jan 2011
        • 6141

        #33
        Originally posted by Rangers77
        Frightening? Nothing like as frightening as going to football in the 1970s..... It didn't do the likes of us any harm. The opposite in fact.
        We still kept on going didn't we mate.

        Comment

        • Rangers77
          Platinum Seat
          • Aug 2012
          • 11808

          #34
          Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack
          We still kept on going didn't we mate.
          LOL. We did. Even when two gooners stole my scarf when I was thirteen..... I always got a seat for a home London derby, mind. The Loft wasn't a pleasant place to be when it was 'taken' by Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs or WHU in the 1970s

          Comment

          • Gtleighsr3
            CCG
            • Mar 2009
            • 23569

            #35
            Basically they are a homeless club.unbelievable they only made 8 million profit from selling Upton park and only make extra 10 million a year from playing in Stratford. Fans been sod a lie
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

            Comment

            • CroydonCaptainJack
              Gold Seat
              • Jan 2011
              • 6141

              #36
              Originally posted by Rangers77
              LOL. We did. Even when two gooners stole my scarf when I was thirteen..... I always got a seat for a home London derby, mind. The Loft wasn't a pleasant place to be when it was 'taken' by Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs or WHU in the 1970s
              Funnily enough some gooners nicked my bobble hat in 75-6 as we were walking away from the ground having not got in. My brother stopped me going after them as I was only 11!!

              Comment

              • Rangers77
                Platinum Seat
                • Aug 2012
                • 11808

                #37
                Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack
                Funnily enough some gooners nicked my bobble hat in 75-6 as we were walking away from the ground having not got in. My brother stopped me going after them as I was only 11!!
                #######s. Remember picking up £2 worth of ten pences thrown at us in the Leicester away end in 1979. Probably the price of admission. And Wolves fans, outside a pub, throwing full pints across the road at us when we'd gone looking for a betting shop after the game.

                Comment

                • QPRDave
                  The number 10
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 32080

                  #38
                  Originally posted by Rangers77
                  #######s. Remember picking up £2 worth of ten pences thrown at us in the Leicester away end in 1979. Probably the price of admission. And Wolves fans, outside a pub, throwing full pints across the road at us when we'd gone looking for a betting shop after the game.
                  Bloody hell throwing pints these days would be like throwing away £5 notes

                  Comment

                  • 1973 ranger
                    Gold Seat
                    • Aug 2012
                    • 5990

                    #39
                    Interesting listening to Lampard regarding West Ham and how the board led them to believe the new stadium would help them push up the table but the reality has been different.

                    Comment

                    • brightonr
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 10922

                      #40
                      Originally posted by QPRDave
                      Bloody hell throwing pints these days would be like throwing away £5 notes
                      Depends whether the pints were fresh or processed.

                      Comment

                      • QPRDave
                        The number 10
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 32080

                        #41
                        lol I never thought of that. haha!

                        Comment

                        • 72bus
                          Gold Seat
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 9538

                          #42
                          Originally posted by Rangers77
                          LOL. We did. Even when two gooners stole my scarf when I was thirteen..... I always got a seat for a home London derby, mind. The Loft wasn't a pleasant place to be when it was 'taken' by Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs or WHU in the 1970s
                          had a good collection myself in the 70's around 20 , even a arsenal one from goldhawk rd so that kind of equals it out

                          Comment

                          • CroydonCaptainJack
                            Gold Seat
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 6141

                            #43
                            Originally posted by Rangers77
                            #######s. Remember picking up £2 worth of ten pences thrown at us in the Leicester away end in 1979. Probably the price of admission. And Wolves fans, outside a pub, throwing full pints across the road at us when we'd gone looking for a betting shop after the game.
                            At Sheff Wed away back then we went down to the shared concourse for a drink and there was horse sh'' being thrown around. I decided to go thirsty.
                            During the game when we scored (Stainrod I seem to recall) I got a sharpened 50p coin on the top of my head!

                            Comment

                            • Bigdave
                              Gold Seat
                              • Apr 2009
                              • 5109

                              #44
                              I actually feel for them.

                              They’ve had the heart and soul ripped out of their club by greedy cants. They didn’t want to leave Upton Park

                              Good on them for fighting back.

                              Comment

                              • Kevin Mcleod
                                Referee
                                • Aug 2013
                                • 17322

                                #45
                                Jist read that west ham and the fa are coming down really really hard with the punishment on the pitch invaders and anyone caught throwing stuff at the directors box.




                                They are buying them all a season ticket for QPR next season.

                                Comment

                                Working...