Europe. In or out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rodders View Post
    Feeling old as I complained to the bbc about their biased reporting today first time I have ever complained about anything even the ellerslie toilets ok by me ! How dare they show a fascist March which is what an anti democracy March is. Like Bob Dylan said times are a changing get used to it
    Not a fascist march, but a typical EU march. If we don't like the result, you must vote again.

Comment

• A few years from now you will be hard pushed to find anyone who will admit they voted out, its gonna be a fock up!
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
        A few years from now you will be hard pushed to find anyone who will admit they voted out, its gonna be a fock up!
        Do I was at last night everybody admitted to voting out. The in camp are still sulking, I'm loving how they embarrass themselves with demonstrations up the city . Kin hamptons
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• What makes you so sure ? everything looks rosy to me ,if the europe project is such a good idea why not let every country have a referendum? Because most would vote out because the whole of Europe are working class plebs? Or because the common market is a good idea that doesn't need a government /currency/anthem/army

Comment

A few years from now you will be hard pushed to find anyone who will admit they voted out, its gonna be a fock up!
            Not me. Will wear it like a badge forever.

Comment

This is the funniest post I've read for days.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Not me. Will wear it like a badge forever.
                This
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

You clown. Best decision I ever made putting the X in the leave Europe box.

Man up ffs

Comment

• I voted remain but given I get paid in euros, I'm beginning to think, sod my views as financially it's bloody brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      I voted remain but given I get paid in euros, I'm beginning to think, sod my views as financially it's bloody brilliant.
                      Why is there a massive difference since that Thursday then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Why is there a massive difference since that Thursday then?
                        It's now 1.19 I think, no? Was 1.3 just befor results came in.

Comment

• Oh right, I hadn't kept an eye on it to be honest. Nice one.

Comment

• Working in oil and gas less good but hey ho, enjoying pay cheque while it lasts!

Comment

• Interesting that quite a few countries want a referendum. What does that tell you.

Comment

• That other countries won't let them have one!

Comment

Working...
                                X