• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Mutch taken off at HT injury ? Or not pulling the strings

Comment

• Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
      Jordan Mutch taken off at HT injury ? Or not pulling the strings
      Hardly had the ball, it was a tactical switch and worked to perfection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Palace Fan View Post
        Hardly had the ball, it was a tactical switch and worked to perfection.
        hardly had the ball and im guessing never offered much now where have I seen that before........ you were warned buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          hardly had the ball and im guessing never offered much now where have I seen that before........ you were warned buddy
          I'll keep the faith.

Comment

I'll keep the faith.
            You do that mate but just to make clear there is NO refund option with this waste of space you will need to offload him to another club

Comment

Ah yes, I assume you're from the BBS too?

Are you Glaziers Fan?
              Nah, I have a look on BBS every now and then but haven't signed up (maybe I should) but am more on HOL.

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              no love in on the Holmesdale site. Virtually to a man they have us favourites for the drop, most of them praying for it
              It's a disliking of your owners and the FFP stuff. I doubt you're as hated as WBA are and after Saturday the sooner Leicester Sh*ty get cut adrift the better.

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
              Jordan Mutch taken off at HT injury ? Or not pulling the strings
              Still not match fit, still lacks confidence and still not fully in-tune with the team and even still we Gayle up front as lone striker, against quite a physical team as Leicester, I don't see Mutch as the best player to start. Again he started because Chamakh wasn't able to, Pards realised the error and swapped him for Sanogo and as Palace fan said it was a positive tactical decision. Mutch is improving though. He needs playing to get anywhere though.

At least you have 8 teams worth of supporters sh*t scared of you at the moment. Personally I hope you get some points tomorrow and will be (*under my breath*) wishing you good luck. In fact I'm willing you to pick up 4 points in your next two games.

You wanna get a manager in soon before you have Leicester Sh*ty to fight for Sherwood with or worse, get Pearson in!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Glazier View Post
                Saturday the sooner Leicester Sh*ty get cut adrift the better.!
                Agree last season I found Leicester some of the smuggest fans I have ever come across there decent season really went to their head and I think they genuinely thought after the put five past united they would be challenging for European place. They have been added to my list of clubs I dislike

Comment

• Well done...oh and you're welcome.

A few points from your game tonight:

*Fer and Green had a fantastic game, between them two for MotM.
                  *Zamora can run quick for a granddad.
                  *You were playing with the confidence you had at home earlier in the season.
                  *It's always nice to not to see Fatty Defoe name of the scoresheet.
                  *Sunderland played sh*te in the first half but better in the second and you contained them.
                  *Why did Shaun Wright-Phillips come on?!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Agree last season I found Leicester some of the smuggest fans I have ever come across there decent season really went to their head and I think they genuinely thought after the put five past united they would be challenging for European place. They have been added to my list of clubs I dislike
                    Whenever they lose they seem to think they deserved to win and that the other team played sh*te. I hate that term, "we deserved to win" not if you didn't f*cking score the most goals you don't.

Anyway, thanks to your result and the one at Hull Leicester are 5 points from getting off the bottom and 6 from getting out of the drop zone.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Glazier View Post
                      Whenever they lose they seem to think they deserved to win and that the other team played sh*te. I hate that term, "we deserved to win" not if you didn't f*cking score the most goals you don't.

Anyway, thanks to your result and the one at Hull Leicester are 5 points from getting off the bottom and 6 from getting out of the drop zone.
                      This.

Leicester and West Brom are among the worst fans I've encountered this season.

Comment

• I'm confused, we seem to have a couple of Palace fans talking general football on a Rangers forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                          I'm confused, we seem to have a couple of Palace fans talking general football on a Rangers forum.
                          Don't worry, QPR fans get confused all of the time.

It's not looking good for you lot.

Comment

Don't worry, QPR fans get confused all of the time.

It's not looking good for you lot.
                            Not wrong there buddy our position is as dire as your signing of Mr I have tweaked my hamstring mutch

Comment

• It seems our survival is all but secured now. Let's see if you can follow suit.

Comment

It seems our survival is all but secured now. Let's see if you can follow suit.
                                Beating by a narrowest of margins the dispirited Citeh team who already realised they won't be champions this season. What a feat you have achieved! Centuries will pass but this heroic tale of Palace's 2-1 triumph will not disappear from the collective memory of the humankind, no matter how dispersed among the different star systems we will become. Do not go gentle into that good night; Old age should burn and rave at close of day. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X