A Palace perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Palace Fan View Post
    It was only a few years ago when Arsenal was sniffing him up. Proven player in the Prem and has played in Europe. Caulker and Redknapp on the other hand have been relegated. It's a marriage that's only going to end in divorce!
    That's one thing in football that is absolutely certain. There ain't many managers who do a Fergie and retire, 99% get divorced from their employers
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Ratings for the Mutch transfer old bean?

Comment

• **** poor again. £6Million on Mutch lol.

0/10.

Comment

**** poor again. £6Million on Mutch lol.

0/10.
          I think Palace Fan might be Paul Merson! He certainly has the same IQ!

Comment

**** poor again. £6Million on Mutch
            Not all Palace fans think we've done that badly.....

Compare Rio / Caulker / Isla / Mutch + Remy and AT with incoming / returning Palace players...... and then imagine playing like Stoke used to, week after week. Even Hughes has made them better to watch.

Comment

• If you actually watch our games, you would know that we don't play hoof ball dinosaur football that Stoke was doing under Pulis. Instead we have a strong defense and quickly counter with Bolasie and Puncheon providing the crosses.

Comment

• You will play hoof ball this season as Pulis will have the time to mould the squad, players and pattern of play to his preferred way of playing. You will be singing for him to go by feb

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  You will play hoof ball this season as Pulis will have the time to mould the squad, players and pattern of play to his preferred way of playing. You will be singing for him to go by feb
                  Saying 'we will' play like that is a whole lot different than 'we are'. Someone didn't go to school as a kid.

Comment

Saying 'we will' play like that is a whole lot different than 'we are'. Someone didn't go to school as a kid.
                    This is so sh1t a response, I can't even be bothered to comment!

Comment

I never actually said 'you are' numpty so you make a void point but im not surprised

Comment

If you actually watch our games, you would know that we don't play hoof ball dinosaur football that Stoke was doing under Pulis. Instead we have a strong defense and quickly counter with Bolasie and Puncheon providing the crosses.
                        Funnily enough we are only interested in our own side, unlike some that even sign up to other teams forums....
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If you actually watch our games, you would know that we don't play hoof ball dinosaur football that Stoke was doing under Pulis. Instead we have a strong defense and quickly counter with Bolasie and Puncheon providing the crosses.
                          I hate to say it - kind of - but it wont last. You had a brilliant new manager bounce last term, and your opponents were totally unprepared. They wont be this time round. The minute you have a bad run (and we all have those) - Pulis will revert to type.

But back to the signings. Like I said, not all Palace fans reckon we've done so bad in the market this time round and there is a consensus that lessons have been learned. We shall see.....

Comment

• Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                            This is so sh1t a response, I can't even be bothered to comment!
                            The irony.

Comment

The irony.
                              'Someone didn't go to school as a kid' is a really sh1t response, trust me, it's not exactly Oscar Wilde is it?

Comment

• I was more pointing to the fact that you can't be bothered to respond but the fact that you did makes you look like a mug.

Comment

Working...
                                X