No announcement yet.

A Palace perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutch and Caulker got relegated with Cardiff too. I guess they can't cut it in the Prem aswell.

Comment

• The worry is that both Palace and ourselves are similar we as clubs have a vocal minority that think we are bigger clubs than we in reality are and create rivalries that don't exist apart from in the minds of those that originated the rivalry. The amount of times I've heard palace has a potential fan base equivalent to North America or something on their doorstep but it's all boom and bust and will never change.

If we can just accept we are both small fish in a big pond trying to do anything and everything to survive then we might all sound less embarrassing. Palace have ended up with NW and that about sums up their ambition, he in reality to us created our own highetus with the end of our 4 year plan.

Both clubs should simply enjoy who and what we are and stop pretending we are anything more.

Comment

• factamondo
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
          The worry is that both Palace and ourselves are similar we as clubs have a vocal minority that think we are bigger clubs than we in reality are and create rivalries that don't exist apart from in the minds of those that originated the rivalry. The amount of times I've heard palace has a potential fan base equivalent to North America or something on their doorstep but it's all boom and bust and will never change.

If we can just accept we are both small fish in a big pond trying to do anything and everything to survive then we might all sound less embarrassing. Palace have ended up with NW and that about sums up their ambition, he in reality to us created our own highetus with the end of our 4 year plan.

th clubs should simply enjoy who and what we are and stop pretending we are anything more.
          when El Tel was in charge in the 80's they had 50,000 in a mid-week promotion game against Burnley. That fan base has long moved away from the area. If they had the same scenario now, obviously with the same capacity, they'd be doing well to get 30,000
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by Palace Fan View Post
            Mutch and Caulker got relegated with Cardiff too. I guess they can't cut it in the Prem aswell.
            My first impression's of Mutch are your correct hes not going to cut it Caulker will comfortably

Comment

• Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
              The worry is that both Palace and ourselves are similar we as clubs have a vocal minority that think we are bigger clubs than we in reality are and create rivalries that don't exist apart from in the minds of those that originated the rivalry. The amount of times I've heard palace has a potential fan base equivalent to North America or something on their doorstep but it's all boom and bust and will never change.

Both clubs should simply enjoy who and what we are and stop pretending we are anything more.
              Agreed.

Comment

• Now where's the mug that thought Zaha couldn't cut it in the Prem.

Comment

• he was offside!

Comment

• glad colin has returned to the alices too be far...............far better chance of getting relegated now!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Hope Puncheon payed his match fees!!!...Allegedly

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Hope Puncheon payed his match fees!!!...Allegedly
                        With a goal like that, Colin will give him a freebie.

Comment

• Bye Remy. Down the gutter QPR goes.

#sinkingship

Comment

• Do you come on here everyday you sad c@nt?

What a life you must lead

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              Do you come on here everyday you sad c@nt?

What a life you must lead
                              The hypocrisy on this forum is hilarious.

"We welcome everyone to come here and debate about football, however anyone who starts to swear or insults another member will be banned, no warnings will be given or issued."

Comment

• Originally posted by Palace Fan View Post
                                The hypocrisy on this forum is hilarious.

"We welcome everyone to come here and debate about football, however anyone who starts to swear or insults another member will be banned, no warnings will be given or issued."
                                If you don't like it, why don't you go forth and multiply?

Comment

Working...
                                X