The Insider, QPR Rickson, qpr4life & Hitman34

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
    i Feel a bit guilty now. I sincerly hope that my provoked(by others) "Ms Taraabt" moment didnīt lead to this resignation. Anyway, this site has got itīs best poster back. Stanley is number one, Weare number two.
    You can be very controversial tbf Shan ........just cool that Norwegian hooligan side that slips out now and again

Comment

• Stan you and krill are the best at merging threads, and I really don't think you should stand down for the sake of the forum, and I'm even gutted krill has gone to be honest and he's a realist, but he tidied up the forum very well

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Stan you and krill are the best at merging threads, and I really don't think you should stand down for the sake of the forum, and I'm even gutted krill has gone to be honest and he's a realist, but he tidied up the forum very well
        Don't worry, I'm sure you and me will still have the occasional altercation once the season starts
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Can't wait mucker! You should go back to modding as well by the way! You are needed

Comment

Stan you and krill are the best at merging threads, and I really don't think you should stand down for the sake of the forum, and I'm even gutted krill has gone to be honest and he's a realist, but he tidied up the forum very well
            That's true Kevin, I did like to keep the forum tidy by merging threads. I was also happy to create 'Ted's Diaries' and more recently, with thanks to your own inspiration: 'Snoop's Midnight Munchies' which I hope will continue to be used.

But have no fear, I'm sure the mod team will appoint an equally good replacement (of which I've already offered some personal recommendations).

Comment

• Stan last time I'm going to ask mate, just go back please, forums will be terrible without the likes of yourself, pages dissappear with silly threads and i also think krill is needed as much as I disagree with him so so much
              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 02-08-2015, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Who did you recommend Stan, should be weare, would be hilarious. !!!
                From the Hills of Kerry
                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Stan last time I'm going to ask mate, just go back please, forums will be terrible without the likes of yourself
                  Thanks Kev. No pressure eh? I haven't said it will be permanent, but I do have a lot of outside work on right now, so honestly just can't spare the time for the voluntary one. If circumstances change in the future then I would of course consider returning to the role.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                    Who did you recommend Stan, should be weare, would be hilarious. !!!
                    11 worthy candidates IMO Merry. But the mod team may of course have their own ideas. So there's good options either way.

Comment

• Shame you gave it up Stan but it's a thankless task sometimes mate. I'm glad you are now able to post without your mod cap on now

Comment

• 11???? never 11 worthy enough on here....you been on other boards?!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                          Shame you gave it up Stan but it's a thankless task sometimes mate. I'm glad you are now able to post without your mod cap on now
                          Youre right Hove. Modding on watrb can be a bit like piggy in the middle where you never catch the ball..................eventually you just need a rest from it.

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          11???? never 11 worthy enough on here....
                          You'd be surprised Dave, there's a few good dark horses. Having studied psychology helps though.
                          Last edited by Stanley; 02-08-2015, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Very, very unhappy to see that Hitman has been banned. It would be totally outrageous if that ban became permanent. I never second guess mods, but I think it's Brightonr who clearly overstepped the mark in this tread. If there are no characters on here there will be no point coming on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Very, very unhappy to see that Hitman has been banned. It would be totally outrageous if that ban became permanent. I never second guess mods, but I think it's Brightonr who clearly overstepped the mark in this tread. If there are no characters on here there will be no point coming on here.
                              Have another read mate. You will see that all I actually did was close a thread in order to stop it escalating further.

Once re-opened, have a look what then happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                Have another read mate. You will see that all I actually did was close a thread in order to stop it escalating further.

Once re-opened, have a look what then happened.
                                I have. I don't agree with you. You were as aggressive as Hitman in your exchanges. These things happen. Especially in slug fest. But because you are a mod you can ban him temporarily. And then threaten to ban him permanently. That's neither right not fair. I have no beef with you. And I think you an excellent poster. I've never argued with any mod. Tbh I'm a nobody, but I wouldn't be happy posting on a board when Hitman- or anyone else, frankly- can be banned under circumstances such as these.

Comment

Working...
                                X