QPR v Manchester United ***Match Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HoopsMark1960 View Post
    Clutching at straws springs to mind......
    well maybe ...but i don't think he's that bothered whether we win or lose tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
      We could play that game until Xmas and not score. Awful display all round. Don't care if your playing Man U or whoever you dont just roll over and let a team win with such ease. As someone said it was a training game for United.
      Tbh man u treat the majority of teams in this division like that.

The way they have dominated the league this season, it's nearly like every game is a training game, add to that we probably should be playing in the championship and it just shows the gulf.

Bringing on Rooney, valencia and welbeck from the bench just sums up what a massive squad they have.

We shouldn't even think about competing with a side like united because the golf in class is massive.

Giggs pulling the strings and looking magic at 39 and we have headless chickens like mackie and m'bia, flogging a dead horse chris.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
        I want some of what you're on coz all I saw was a bunch of hopeless nobodies pretending to be footballers and making me cry!
        Heh, I didn't say we looked like Barcelona!

To be fair, I have just come back from a weeks holiday so have had a bit of a break from the doom and gloom that seems to be the staple here these days. That has probably given my glasses a certain rose-coloured tint.

Comment

What will it take before you realise we are down and Man Utd need to have another Munich before they are not crowned champions?
          When it's official.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• I could see the dubai trip did them some good,the team bonding etc went well, we were really up for it,wonder if TF will send us supporters on holiday so we can recoup our enthusiasm ????

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              When it's official.
              It is!

Comment

• Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                I could see the dubai trip did them some good,the team bonding etc went well, we were really up for it,wonder if TF will send us supporters on holiday so we can recoup our enthusiasm ????
                think we "bonded" United off the pitch today...Fernandes money well spent. BTW anyone see Fernandes' face at the full time whistle? :-) As Matty would put it he looked like he expected a fart and got something else

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Tbh man u treat the majority of teams in this division like that.

The way they have dominated the league this season, it's nearly like every game is a training game, add to that we probably should be playing in the championship and it just shows the gulf.

Bringing on Rooney, valencia and welbeck from the bench just sums up what a massive squad they have.

We shouldn't even think about competing with a side like united because the golf in class is massive.

Giggs pulling the strings and looking magic at 39 and we have headless chickens like mackie and m'bia, flogging a dead horse chris.
                  We shouldn't think about competing witb Man Utd?!....I've seen some nonsense written on here, most by myself, but that is total nonsense!

Comment

• Mers just said we in for a long season

Like we didnt already know that

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                      Mers just said we in for a long season

Merson should be sent to the washed out wasters rehab in the states with gazza.

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                        Mers just said we in for a long season

It's been long enough thanks Mers...the sooner it ends the better

Comment

When it's official.
                          You have been very consistent Richard, lecturer in maths I guess

Comment

• This loss hasn't really upset me as the others have, maybe it's because after the Swansea match I really began planning for next season in the Championship! I thought there was potential today to get beaten very badly and to my surprise we kind of hung around for most of the match but rarely looked like getting a shock equalizer! Maybe next Saturday will be the start of our turn around, I doubt it very much though!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

It is!
                              Wrong. It isn't official
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Wrong. It isn't official
                                Richard if you change the word Jump, to Knob then u will find black mafia makes a very good jockey.

Ignore him mate, most of us do!

Comment

Working...
                                X