QPR v Manchester United ***Match Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
    Remy for Zamora (Zamora wont be out 2nd half), Hoillett for Mackie, would drag Mbia off also as been awful.

awful player

and Granero? Real Madrid my ####.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
      The quicker we have a clear out the better, thanks adel, thanks mackie but we need to go in a different direction and there will be premier league teams stupid enough to wanna buy them.

Get Adkins in end of season, new ideas needed.
      Spot On - pony for 2 years and spent millions

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        Adel is anonymous and when he does get it he slows it down, loses the ball, or takes ludicrous shots. What's his point?
        Not good enough consistently at this level

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Taraabt the one totally to blame for that goal. Firstly giving the ball away, followed by not being bothered to put a challenge in.

Finally post patience with the prat. Get rid along with the likes of M'bia and Granero and get some players with some common sense.
          Wow, im looking forward the that beer even more now. Two ball is everything that is wrong with QPRFC, but im sure ric roc and his crew will find a way of blaming someone else.

Comment

I think we are playing well, evens on possesion less sloppy passes. Just once again not very good at scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              never gonna score 2 goals in the same match so that could be it...(lucky to get 2 shots on target in the same match tbh )
              So funny but it's true.

First half gone and we've had a shot off the line, we are not doing to bad and feel we can score today.

Comment

What game are some people watching saying Granero is awful one of the few players that is playing well.

Comment

Good first half.

Comment

DM reckons Jenas on for Zamora

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                      I think we are playing well, evens on possesion less sloppy passes. Just once again not very good at scoring.
                      I agree, if not for a wonder strike we'd be going in to the second half with maybe some hope of getting a result! I don't know what some expect here, we're bottom of the league with 2 wins all season playing the run away leaders and we're down a goal!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                        What game are some people watching saying Granero is awful one of the few players that is playing well.
                        Great delivery from dead balls

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          So funny but it's true.

First half gone and we've had a shot off the line, we are not doing to bad and feel we can score today.
                          Not noticed how woeful our shooting is?

Comment

somethings missing but i dont know what it is...fight? passion? aggression? battling? that extra 10% that teams who are fighting for survival so consistently come up with....we dont have it. Wigan beat United on their miracolous run in to survive last season....

Comment

Jenas on

Comment

this Setanta is the ****ing united fan club..unbelievably bias from the paddys

Comment

Working...
                                X