Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Merson reckons the ref ain't given QPR anything all afternoon
    Clutching at straws springs to mind......

Comment

• We could play that game until Xmas and not score. Awful display all round. Don't care if your playing Man U or whoever you dont just roll over and let a team win with such ease. As someone said it was a training game for United.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Useless team and useless manager....selection terrible again. Surely Hoilett and Townsend on the wings with Zamora and Remy makes more sense than that pr..k Mackie?!...and then why take Townsend off and play Mackie wide? Beyond a joke and as for Jenas!!!...I f...ing hate watching us this season - so boring and negative. We deserve to be relegated.

Comment

• Was not expecting to beat Man Utd.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Was not expecting to beat Man Utd.
            Nor was many of us, but no excuse to not put in a shift. United were there for the taking in the first half, second half any team in the prem would of beat us.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              no fight, no spirit, no endeavour, no urgency, no passion, no battling, no extra 10%, no pride, no shame.
              Extra 10%?....surely they need to get past the first 100% before they can give more?!...looks like they need an extra 10% just to get to 10%!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                Nor was many of us, but no excuse to not put in a shift. United were there for the taking in the first half, second half any team in the prem would of beat us.
                Exactly.....

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  The day United won the title and we went down.
                  Odd that. It's not been reported those two things have happened. Have we all missed something?
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                    Extra 10%?....surely they need to get past the first 100% before they can give more?!...looks like they need an extra 10% just to get to 10%!!

probably right mate

Comment

Any half decent team could of got a point against Man Utd today. They are not anything special were as our players are very 'special'!

Comment

Not all of us are happy to bend over and let them stick it to us mate

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                          Odd that. It's not been reported those two things have happened. Have we all missed something?
                          What will it take before you realise we are down and Man Utd need to have another Munich before they are not crowned champions?

Comment

• Not really arguing with any of those comments but I saw some promise today. The important thing for me was that Remy got through a period without breaking down and BZ had longer than usual. We restricted some of the best strikers in the league to a small number of chances and only conceded to a pretty special strike from Rafael and a silly attempt at an offside trap.

The gulf in class is there for all to see but I wasn't expecting us to get anything out of this match. Importantly, thanks to other results, our challenge doesn't look any worse than it did this morning as far as I am concerned. I can still see us picking up more points against lesser teams than ManU. I can't help doubting that it will be enough though.

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                              Not all of us are happy to bend over and let them stick it to us mate
                              Well...some of us like it 'up 'em!'

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                                Not really arguing with any of those comments but I saw some promise today. The important thing for me was that Remy got through a period without breaking down and BZ had longer than usual. We restricted some of the best strikers in the league to a small number of chances and only conceded to a pretty special strike from Rafael and a silly attempt at an offside trap.

The gulf in class is there for all to see but I wasn't expecting us to get anything out of this match. Importantly, thanks to other results, our challenge doesn't look any worse than it did this morning as far as I am concerned. I can still see us picking up more points against lesser teams than ManU. I can't help doubting that it will be enough though.
                                I want some of what you're on coz all I saw was a bunch of hopeless nobodies pretending to be footballers and making me cry!

Comment

Working...
                                X