Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sunderland v QPR match thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bonheurjh
    replied
    sorry for those who have found no live channel.
    I am watching Live Full HD on TV lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Factamondo
    replied
    our whole season could change in the next 41mins!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • silvercue
    replied
    looks like we are committing more forward now

    Leave a comment:


  • silvercue
    replied
    sunderland are bad - we have to get something from this game.

    Leave a comment:


  • silvercue
    replied
    Grrrr stream gone down

    Leave a comment:


  • MYU
    replied
    You can see tomorrows headline "Cesar refused to play second half".

    Leave a comment:


  • Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by MYU
    You me both.

    Thirded.

    Leave a comment:


  • taarabt7
    replied
    Cesar has a groin injury

    Leave a comment:


  • QprSinceBirth
    replied
    Cesar got a groin injury.

    Leave a comment:


  • MYU
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperHoopNik
    Did I just hear that Rob Green is going to come on? We're F*cked I tell you.
    What???

    Yeah right... his not injured.

    Leave a comment:


  • QprSinceBirth
    replied
    Come on green show us why we have two expensive goalkeepers on the book.

    Leave a comment:


  • silvercue
    replied
    he is injured

    Leave a comment:


  • bonheurjh
    replied
    Cesar has been playing while he is injured lightly on his right arm.

    now he is out injured for a few games.

    Leave a comment:


  • SuperHoopNik
    replied
    I'll bet he lets in a stupid goal in the first 10 minutes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rangers77
    replied
    Happy so far. Want badly to win. Well organised in the middle. Solid so far at the back. A little more urgency up front. Please let Granero take the corners. I am terrified that Anton is going to come on.....

    Leave a comment:

Working...