Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sunderland v QPR match thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Gosh we got some ugly fans being interviewed on ssn ha ha

    Leave a comment:


  • MYU
    replied
    Originally posted by DouDou_87
    Granero, M'bia and Samba in a 3- with M'bia sitting I imagine.

    Strong team IMO, with the exception of Bosingwa, who I hope we leave in Sunderland.
    Hope he score the winner now.

    Leave a comment:


  • DouDou_87
    replied
    Granero, M'bia and Samba in a 3- with M'bia sitting I imagine.

    Strong team IMO, with the exception of Bosingwa, who I hope we leave in Sunderland.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sminky
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad
    4-2-3-1 according to ssn. Granero behind Cessi....interesting.
    Granero in the Van Der Vaart role? Hmmm, could work but I hope Harry has had him focused on his shooting!

    Leave a comment:


  • MYU
    replied
    Originally posted by pauldrayton
    Is Faurlin injured?
    Just going to ask the same question Paul, very surprised his not even made the bench.

    Leave a comment:


  • LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    4-2-3-1 according to ssn. Granero behind Cessi....interesting.

    Leave a comment:


  • Felt
    replied
    Think I will be a 4-1-2-3:

    Cesar

    Bosingwa Nelsen Hill Traore

    Mbia

    Granero Diakite

    Mackie Cisse Taarabt

    Leave a comment:


  • Norths
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
    Clean slate for all the players. Lets hope they take their chance tonight.
    They will ginge, ye of little faith

    Leave a comment:


  • Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Clean slate for all the players. Lets hope they take their chance tonight.

    Leave a comment:


  • Norths
    replied
    Pinched from twitter
    Harry Redknapp has been caught doing 146mph on the motorway on his way to the Stadium of Light... he'll do anything for 3 points.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mellowhoop
    replied
    West brom went at them and got a result...We are doing the same

    Leave a comment:


  • MattyRangers
    replied
    Originally posted by Graham Norton
    Seems like it'll be a 433 to me with Taarabt, Cisse and Mackie upfront?
    So I see it too. Going for it. Cmon you Rs!

    Leave a comment:


  • Rangers77
    replied
    In Harry we trust.......

    Leave a comment:


  • Mellowhoop
    replied
    Boswinga granted has been poor.... but hes got it in him to put in a performance

    Leave a comment:


  • Graham Norton
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77
    Clown can still cost us the game if he's on the bench...... Boswinga's lucky to be given the chance. He ought to take it. Assume mackie's on the right with Cisse up front by himself. I hope Granero's not on the right in 442.
    Seems like it'll be a 433 to me with Taarabt, Cisse and Mackie upfront?

    Leave a comment:

Working...