Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sunderland v QPR match thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Factamondo
    replied
    oh my word!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeems
    replied
    I think we look ok. Sunderland look poor. Not a great game though

    Leave a comment:


  • vblockranger
    replied
    just need to fluke a goal and get some confidence

    Leave a comment:


  • acricketer
    replied
    Our ball retention and giving the ball away is atrocious and as for scoring threat.... Need I say more

    Leave a comment:


  • Factamondo
    replied
    yes grannero played for real ................real ale madrid!

    Leave a comment:


  • QprSinceBirth
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
    you lot watching the same game as me?? we've been pretty decent so far!
    I know right. We are playing well , it's just a bloody boring game.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bracknell Neil
    replied
    Originally posted by NortholtRanger
    Incenzo?
    No parlour and some northern *****!

    Leave a comment:


  • Felt
    replied
    Quote from The Guardian blog nails it: Four consecutive completed passes! Nearly. "They just showed the possession stats as 50-50," observes Hubert O'Hearn. "I say 15-15 at best."

    Leave a comment:


  • Macca
    replied
    Some idiots on don't a thing about football they playing ok

    Leave a comment:


  • acricketer
    replied
    Originally posted by vblockranger
    im trying to work out how the **** Granero got any games for Real Madrid???

    His excuses had great excuses.

    Leave a comment:


  • gator
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
    you lot watching the same game as me?? we've been pretty decent so far!
    I like what you're saying, I'm happy we're not down at this point!

    Leave a comment:


  • Factamondo
    replied
    for a pub team!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ginger Ninja
    replied
    you lot watching the same game as me?? we've been pretty decent so far!

    Leave a comment:


  • acricketer
    replied
    Awful football,. It's as if this is the first time they've been on a pitch together.

    Leave a comment:


  • vblockranger
    replied
    im trying to work out how the **** Granero got any games for Real Madrid???

    Leave a comment:

Working...