Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sunderland v QPR match thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bonheurjh
    replied
    Originally posted by acricketer
    When Facto said 'game over' I got a sick feeling in my stomach.
    He felt sick cos he drank too much beer in the empty stomach

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeems
    replied
    Originally posted by acricketer
    When Facto said 'game over' I got a sick feeling in my stomach.
    Wind up merchant to the max!

    Leave a comment:


  • bonheurjh
    replied
    ohhh nicely taken by Granero!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sminky
    replied
    Just heard a blast of "Allo! Allo! We are the Rangers Boyz!"

    Leave a comment:


  • acricketer
    replied
    Originally posted by MYU
    No mate, still 0-0.

    We need a goal and have to win.
    When Facto said 'game over' I got a sick feeling in my stomach.

    Leave a comment:


  • silvercue
    replied
    Merson is drunk

    Leave a comment:


  • Gtleighsr3
    replied
    365 away fans,Paul merson is a happy chap isnt he.

    Leave a comment:


  • silvercue
    replied
    Originally posted by acricketer
    Have they scored? Am I watching a delayed feed?
    all feeds are delayed, depends how long they buffer for.

    But no.

    Leave a comment:


  • bonheurjh
    replied
    0-0 close game dead heat

    Leave a comment:


  • MYU
    replied
    No mate, still 0-0.

    We need a goal and have to win.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mellowhoop
    replied
    why the bloody hell have i got an advert in my stream box?

    Leave a comment:


  • bonheurjh
    replied
    no I dont think so

    Leave a comment:


  • Factamondo
    replied
    even sky mugging us off over away support!

    Leave a comment:


  • acricketer
    replied
    Have they scored? Am I watching a delayed feed?

    Leave a comment:


  • bonheurjh
    replied
    Derry for me. We need a win and Park might not in form yet

    Leave a comment:

Working...