• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• southampton winning
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Brilliant by Taarabt ....

Comment

• I was silly to think we'd get any luck... that save...

Comment

• hoilett needs to learn to shoot instead of keeping hold of it

Comment

• getting very tired of seeing opposition keepers play blinders against us in the past 4 or so games. ffs. we need some luck! not oppo keepers outperforming to their ability!
            come on you r's!

Comment

• Think Kightly is better than Etherington we gonna have to be careful here

Comment

• we being moved to death row
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by sirduncs View Post
                  getting very tired of seeing opposition keepers play blinders against us in the past 4 or so games. ffs. we need some luck! not oppo keepers outperforming to their ability!
                  then we need to shoot where we dont give the keeper a chance...

Comment

• ferdinand, boswinga, taarabt, diakite, cisse, all dog ****

Comment

• jacks 1-1 at soton now
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Hughes has to go after this week...I really don't know what TF is waiting for the writing had been on the wall for a while, no idea, different team and formation every single week and nothing to show for it!

I'm not sure what Hughes' problem is with subs either he must be alergic to them, no doubt he'll wait until the 80th minute and then bring Onuaha on!

Comment

• Come on Sparky Hoillett off Mackie on Diakite off Zamora on.........what we waiting for?

Comment

• this time last year we had a ****ter team and we were beating the inbred

Comment

• For those who are blaming Hughes for today,(and I have given him plenty of stick up till now), this is one occasion where it is entirely down to bad individual mistakes.

I'm pretty sure that if we were mid table and watching this, we would realise that we are by far the better team and things just haven't gone for us. Having said that, it is entirely down to those players that we are in this position anyway, so I for one won't be giving them any sympathy at all if they lose this one. They have brought it all upon themselves.

Comment

• sorry but fernandes knows as much about football as i do about homosexuality!
                                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X