No announcement yet.

Stoke v QPR - Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jesus stoke's second sub coming on...ffs hughes what are you doing! change it!
    come on you r's!

Comment

• we as usefull as flippers in quicksand
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        sorry but fernandes knows as much about football as i do about homosexuality!
        sshhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          For those who are blaming Hughes for today,(and I have given him plenty of stick up till now), this is one occasion where it is entirely down to bad individual mistakes.

I'm pretty sure that if we were mid table and watching this, we would realise that we are by far the better team and things just haven't gone for us. Having said that, it is entirely down to those players that we are in this position anyway, so I for one won't be giving them any sympathy at all if they lose this one. They have brought it all upon themselves.
          down to the manager to get the best possible performance from his players...and Hughes never gets close week after week

Comment

• is that wire wool headed ***** standing hands on hips doing naff all as usual..........what a plonker he really is!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Toothless, clueless, gutless, 'could't care less', USELESS!

Comment

• we must be the only buisness in uk who spend millions and go backwards

Comment

• Originally posted by Fez View Post
                  Hughes has to go after this week...I really don't know what TF is waiting for the writing had been on the wall for a while, no idea, different team and formation every single week and nothing to show for it!

I'm not sure what Hughes' problem is with subs either he must be alergic to them, no doubt he'll wait until the 80th minute and then bring Onuaha on!

He's picked a good team. It's down to the players to get the result, imo

Comment

• make a sub FFS!

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      For those who are blaming Hughes for today,(and I have given him plenty of stick up till now), this is one occasion where it is entirely down to bad individual mistakes.

I'm pretty sure that if we were mid table and watching this, we would realise that we are by far the better team and things just haven't gone for us. Having said that, it is entirely down to those players that we are in this position anyway, so I for one won't be giving them any sympathy at all if they lose this one. They have brought it all upon themselves.
                      Have to disagree mate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the manager. Who brought these players to the club, who picks the team, and who chooses the tactics?
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• its up to him to pick commited players
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Owen Coyle sitting behind TF....
                          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

• Will Bobby last the 10 mins?

Comment

• zamora finally! should have been diakette though. hes always a risk with a yellow

Comment

• Message for Tony~~~

AirAsia -- Now everyone can fly
                                QPR --- It's time to say Hughes Bye-Bye

Comment

Working...
                                X