X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Maybe he reads this forum and believed those that didn't think we could get anything from this other than a cricket score defeat.
    I don't watch cricket, I assume the score are high?

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Move along, nothing to see here
    Last edited by Fraggy; 10-02-2018, 06:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Maybe he reads this forum and believed those that didn't think we could get anything from this other than a cricket score defeat.
    Its unreal isnt, most predicted we`d get stuffed and we didnt at all, but now instead of praising they start blaming the manager again lol

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    Good second half. Taught Wolves would run away with the game. I think we show too much respect to our opponents on occasions. When they play without fear, the R's are a different team.
    earlier post sets up not to lose and not set up to win until we are
    losing just like JFH

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by corbray View Post
    unlucky, i thought we'd get thumped today but we put in a great second half. deserved a point imo
    In spite of the useless manager.

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    unlucky, i thought we'd get thumped today but we put in a great second half. deserved a point imo

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    Great 2nd half effort. Now if only someone would slap that line up into Ollie
    Jeez you lot are like stuck records lol, good performance there today and had them pinned back, how many millions they spent & top

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Macca View Post
    Dopey f*cking manager waits till we are losing before we attack total plum, if we do it from the start we may get some results.

Leave a comment:

• Martinmalta
    replied
    Good second half. Taught Wolves would run away with the game. I think we show too much respect to our opponents on occasions. When they play without fear, the R's are a different team.

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Great 2nd half effort. Now if only someone would slap that line up into Ollie

Leave a comment:

• Brian Wilson
    replied
    Very strange game

Started well...should have been 2 up

2-0 down and looked in for a big defeat after 20 minutes

Much much better second half and a bit unlucky not to get a point

Wzsolek - MOM...Robinson and Eze played really well. Matt Smith caused them a lot of problems.

Would have liked to see BOS on for last 15 in place of Bidwell who seemed to be playing left midfield.

Leave a comment:

• Macca
    replied
    Dopey f*cking manager waits till we are losing before we attack total plum, if we do it from the start we may get some results.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    His "safety first" is still costing us.

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Never like to lose but that was a very decent second half, if CW takes his 1st half chances it's a different game! When the team puts this kind of effort in they overcome a lot of their shortcomings of amount of skill!

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Good effort in the end,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X