replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Tool and p**** are slightly different
    Really? How so?

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    And he then thought better of it and deleted the post straight away. So perhaps you could do the same and delete yours!
    Tool and p**** are slightly different mr cleverclogs lol, go do yer lecture somewhereelse stanley

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    So they had 2 shots on target and scored 2 goals. In the meantime we had 6 shots on target and scored 1 goal.
    Let's not forget they dominated the last 30 minutes of the first half like no team before.

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    And he then thought better of it and deleted the post straight away. So perhaps you could do the same and delete yours!
    We all make mistakes...... My deleting the post, I mean

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Already dealt with

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    I can tell you categorically, if, with the players we have, he plays 442 I will never criticise him.......
    Neither would I.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    So they had 2 shots on target and scored 2 goals. In the meantime we had 6 shots on target and scored 1 goal.
    And a goal line clearance.

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    Really, it's that simple? What about who he plays in this formation, does that matter? Fair play to you if you think that is the problem!
    Pretty much...... 352 explains why we are soooooooo bad. I could constructively criticise his selection, but not the formation. Given who we have at the club. Three people in the world think that Washington can play up by himself. Two of those are Ollie and Bircham.

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    he called me a pr**k earlier

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    Really, it's that simple? What about who he plays in this formation, does that matter? Fair play to you if you think that is the problem!
    two left feets right, he knows what hes talking about, make a cracking manager

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Pinkie. Every week is the same we go behind and then resort to hoofball. Where is the coaching and getting an identity to the team. Not about today just seems to be the same every week.
    #olliehogday

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Better to live than not live at all

I'm all for attacking football, that's why I became a fan of this club so many years ago, we just don't have the horses to play that way very much now without shipping boatloads of goals IMHO!

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
    The sticks Holloway are taking from so-called fans are simply ridiculous.

We are playing away to the run away leader. Wolves are a far superior team, and most of the players at Holloway's disposal would never get a match at Wolves. Still Holloway's team matches the league leader in most departments. We have 7 shoots on target against 2 for Wolves and the possession is pretty even, even though we play away. We were unlucky not to get at least a draw.

I think Holloway is setting us up nicely. We create chances and it looks to me that Holloway makes smart changes as the match moves on.

I honestly think Holloway is doing very well with the players he has at his disposal. Most people thought we would be in a relegation battle given the fact we hardly strengthened during the summer. Holloway has lead us to lower mid table at this point in time and I think it is a good achievement. All those Holloway haters predicting relegation before the season started must be over the moon now!

rubbish.

Most people thought we would be in a relegation battle, because we have muppet as manager.

the players and squad are good enough for top 12.

sadly, the numpty and the cheerleader are not.

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    I can tell you categorically, if, with the players we have, he plays 442 I will never criticise him.......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X