X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Again if they took us apart at will as you say, then why did they have just 2 shots on target in the whole game and at home?
    Stats never show or tell the whole story,you should know that Yosser

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    On a slightly different topic, I thought Eze looked really good today.
    Fairly late on the announcers were praising his tidiness and the ball broke for him, I thought for a second, here it is, the equalizer then he took a heavy 1st touch and lost it, figures!

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    Granted but we fell apart like a pack of cards when they scored. They took us apart at will after that. If the teams set up to park the bus then do that. We aren’t very good at defending so I think that’s a very risky strategy because you always start on the back foot. I think a team of our limitations would be far better just going for it from the off. We were decent before they scored but it’s almost as if we’re waiting to chase the game rather that going for the kill
    Again if they took us apart at will as you say, then why did they have just 2 shots on target in the whole game and at home?

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    Granted but we fell apart like a pack of cards when they scored. They took us apart at will after that. If the teams set up to park the bus then do that. We aren’t very good at defending so I think that’s a very risky strategy because you always start on the back foot. I think a team of our limitations would be far better just going for it from the off. We were decent before they scored but it’s almost as if we’re waiting to chase the game rather that going for the kill
    Going for the kill is not in Holloways phrasebook

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied
    Sorry greg from i saw the first 12mins we didnt look like a team that had conceded defeat at all, we was outplaying them and should of had 2 before a mistake led to there goal & the first thing they had done.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Im glad when i go im not sitting next to you 77 the wingeing on here etc lol
    No danger of that is there mate. Not sure you've ever been to a game have you?!!

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by corbray View Post
    the qpr app had us playing a 4231 at the start of the game, i posted a screenie of it on page 4 or something but either way however we started simply didn't work out! if it was a 3511 then thats just ridiculous
    Wasn't there, so like you, relying on others, but 3511's what they say we started with until Perch came off. Clive W's match report will confirm

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Holloway ........you cant polish a turd but we could
    flush him down the bog maybe end of season but doubt it.

While he is in charge playing the way he is,its not for
    me and its not the Rangers i know

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Most of all I want our manger gone as soon as possible. My problem is that I can see why we have to chase from behind in every single match. He just keeps on overcomplicating to the game. We certainly haven`t got the players for a 3-5-3, we have to play a 4-4-2 formation with fair. In players like Wszelek, and Sylla etc we have two of the.
    Last edited by Shania; 10-02-2018, 08:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Yeah hes got abit of cxlass about him, dont know if anyone else spotted at one point him not finding space when one of ours had it with nowhere to go but back & eze should of supported him and they nearly went on to score but for robinsons great late tackle, but apart from he`ll grow into a neat player by looks of it.

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    We didn't start with four at the back. We started with three and five at the back. We played 3511. Folk posted that fact on here earlier. Jesus Christ. And experts say so:

http://www.skysports.com/queens-park-rangers-squad

They put Perch on the wrong side, but still.
    the qpr app had us playing a 4231 at the start of the game, i posted a screenie of it on page 4 or something but either way however we started simply didn't work out! if it was a 3511 then thats just ridiculous

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill View Post
    He is a good young player
    Agree, needs to get a few starts under his belt.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    He is a good young player

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied
    If I had the wings of a sparrow and I had the.......
    Classic

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    If I had the wings of a sparrow and I had the.......
    Bring back bring back my ........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X