QPR 0 MK Dons 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    I give up f uck it keep playing system we don’t have players to make it work in Ollie we trust

Not actually that bothered about today, wanted to win but it’s not the end of the world. Will let you guys debate and try and educate why our manager is a significant part of what’s going wrong on pitch. Have a good evening chaps I’m going try reading but not posting
    Don't go, this debate is fun and you were actually there!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      As said before we need a striker or two bringing in to sharpen things up, and we need our midfielders to be more ruthless, otherwise cant see alot changing unless some all of a sudden start finding scoring form!
      Sounds like after months in denial you've finally realised that the squad is not very good. Now if you can admit that Holloway is totally useless there will be real progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Just a few examples for you:

The following teams have all beaten us recently, and they all play with 4 at the back and NO wingbacks:

Preston 4-2-3-1
        mk dons 4-4-2
        leeds 4-2-3-1
        millwall 4-4-2
        forest 4-2-3-1
        villa 4-4-1-1
        derby 4-2-3-1
        Ok so as just said to westy you think itll guarantee our blunt strikeforce and midfielders all of a sudden will be filling there boots! we lack scorers simple as, even though our last league match both our strikers scored, so see how we go at burton
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Pinkie. A change of system will mean pawel for one create more than he is now so will result in more creativity in the final 3rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
            Sounds like after months in denial you've finally realised that the squad is not very good. Now if you can admit that Holloway is totally useless there will be real progress.
            Did i put that? no i said as always have, we`re a few players short of a good team!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Pinkie. A change of system will mean pawel for one create more than he is now so will result in more creativity in the final 3rd.
              Again theres no guarantees of that with his form, be it what caused him to lose it

Comment

• Wing back caused him to lose form and he was asked to play there by the manager

Comment

Did i put that? no i said as always have, we`re a few players short of a good team!
                  I think we are more than a few players short, I don't rate many of them other than Smithies, Luongo and perhaps Freeman and he has cooled off, there are some ok players in the side but really if we had better players there would be inquiries from Premier sides! Maybe Luongo is being sold, that's why he wasn't in the squad?
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Ok so as just said to westy you think itll guarantee our blunt strikeforce and midfielders all of a sudden will be filling there boots!
                    Not filling their boots, but changing to a system like one of the above examples would certainly improve their chances ratio, given the aerial abilities of Smith, Sylla and Wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Wing back caused him to lose form and he was asked to play there by the manager
                      Yeah maybe but hes got the licence to go forward, has a very good engine, so i cant really see it being exactly why hes lost his mojo tbh 73, but who knows, i know im worn out, cant stick up for poor performances tbh and the riot act has goto be read but as you said where do you start when its most of the team & the first team!

Comment

Good striker and a different playing system and we would be decent. With current playing system we would also need two wing backs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Not filling their boots, but changing to a system like one of the above examples would certainly improve their chances ratio, given the aerial abilities of Smith, Sylla and Wheeler.
                          Well id try it if i was manager, but after seeing these players hitting alot of blanks it does make you wonder if theyve got it in them

Comment

Which will have to coach themselves during matches. That`s no easy task, if you ask me.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Pinkie. Watch Pawel as an out and out right winger then watch the shadow that he is now and that will tell you all you need to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                                Good striker and a different playing system and we would be decent. With current playing system we would also need two wing backs.
                                Yeah even this system im on about two wingbacks and a striker, but think two strikers and use furlong, but wouldnt be against changing formation, but at some point the players have to take chances

Comment

Working...
                                X