No announcement yet.

Match Thread | QPR 1 Fulham 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pavel is just not the same offensive player right now; think it started when he was last injured. Problem is we have no offensive players who can finish in the final 1/3rd. This must finally be addressed in the January transfer window. Until then, we will have to win games with mostly 1 goal scored. And that's a task that is beyond daunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      But they've either done fark all or the defence have dealt with it.
      Can't keep relying on them messing it up. Need to stop being so open. Bidwell nit giving any cover for the left back spot

Comment

Disagree about Bidwell. We look a bit hesitant up front for sure. Wheeler and Bright for Mackie and Pawel for me.
        Agree with these subs.

Comment

Only complaint I have is Pawel, he's so farking slow tonight! And seems afraid to try and beat a defender.
          Been saying it the last couple of weeks. Not a bad player, especially defensively but never wants to beat his man and only seems on the whole to play a ball to the midfield trio.

Comment

Dunno what game you're watching but the defence have been alright.
            That goal pissed me off, farking lucky cants.
            No way do we deserve to be losing, better side imo.
            That seems to be the case nearly every game, which says a lot about the lack of quality in front of goal. do they even do any shooting practice and attacking play in training?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Yeah but has no brain to go with it. Look surprised when he's 3 yards offside
              With greatest of respects and genuinely don't mean cause offence but your last person who can comment on brains. Your possibly the biggest flip flop dumbest poster on board but entertaining

On the game defensively were wide open when they attack but don't deserve to be behind

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                With greatest of respects and genuinely don't mean cause offence but your last person who can comment on brains. Your possibly the biggest flip flop dumbest poster on board but entertaining

On the game defensively were wide open when they attack but don't deserve to be behind
                Blimey, that's a bit strong in't it. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                  Pavel is just not the same offensive player right now; think it started when he was last injured. Problem is we have no offensive players who can finish in the final 1/3rd. This must finally be addressed in the January transfer window. Until then, we will have to win games with mostly 1 goal scored. And that's a task that is beyond daunting.
                  They have yet to give Wheeler his chance apart from the 1st half at Boro.

that would mean keeping a clean sheet. apart from the toothless Reading and Burton sides, they haven't managed it.

Comment

I actually reckon we're playing really well and are unlucky to be behind to be honest.

I reckon our defence is playing pretty damn well considering how good Fulhams forwards are. You gotta remember that their goal came from one hell of a lucky deflection.

The battle of the midfields has been great to watch so far. I was worried that the early yellow to Mass would scare him away from tackles a bit but he's still in there causing problems for Fulham.

Only negative for me has been Wszolek, and I don't entirely blame him for his poor game. Whenever we go to our right our gameplan seems to just be give the ball to Pawel, even if he's got a defender on him with no room to move.
                    Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      Sorry take it back five minute rule

Comment

Luongo having a good game, like him as captain

Comment

We're playing well working hard but at the back defensively we shocking especially midfield tracking runners

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                            Blokes a prick and is playing the race card
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Think you're being extremely harsh. Yes Fulham are countering with pace but been very little in it. Just looks like to decent sides going at it. Goal complete fluke but we have responded well
                              Disagree about Bidwell. We look a bit hesitant up front for sure. Wheeler and Bright for Mackie and Pawel for me.
                              Sorry fellas, but looks to me like each time they aimlessly hoof the ball into our half, we seem to not deal with it simply, but create our own problems.

Wsolek has been poor lately, although nowhere near as bad as Bidwell.

Our lack of a proper striker is the biggest reason for why we aren't winning this and not in the top 6. Absolutely appalling level of competency in front of goal.

Comment

Need to bring Washington on.

Comment

Working...
                                X