Bristol City vs QPR **Match Fred**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    We are still in a fight to stay up if Blackburn win imo.

Does anyone know why hall was in the squad today?
    The bloke just read out all the relegation people on sky and didnt even mention us.

Comment

• ollies results are like buses
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
        If people are seriously thinking we will be anywhere near the play offs next season then you need your heads testing. Same kind of season as this for next year. And that's not me being negative, it's just being realistic.
        Spot on, any who thinks different is simply deluded!

Comment

• We look like a bunch of bumbling idiots today!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
            Spot on, any who thinks different is simply deluded!
            Maybe we should wait and see what kind of squad is assembled before next season starts?
            @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
              Maybe we should wait and see what kind of squad is assembled before next season starts?
              a very ltd cheap one i imagine

Comment

Doesn't really matter who we sign, although wouldn't hold your breath. When you have Holloway and Bircham running the show you are always going to play this type of football and a win some loose some scenario. Who we sign will only decide if we are mid table or in a relegation fight. Pretty much the same as this year really, so get used to it.

Comment

Well with no money to spend i can see it being much of an improvement on this squad. Constantly looking at lower division players but never getting or even going for the best ones.

Comment

• How are we outnumbered at the back and upfront?
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      The bloke just read out all the relegation people on sky and didnt even mention us.
                      We should be ok mate. Shef wed, Forrest, Brentford and Norwich to come and hope we can accumulate 3 more points to be safe.

Comment

• just said on sky that qpr scouts are watching the plastic pigs on the pitch today at cov v charlton and could make a move this summer.

Comment

How are we outnumbered at the back and upfront?
                          because we have 5 or 6 in the middle but we are punting it to 1 player upfront and the midfield is not getting a sniff.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                            Doesn't really matter who we sign, although wouldn't hold your breath. When you have Holloway and Bircham running the show you are always going to play this type of football and a win some loose some scenario. Who we sign will only decide if we are mid table or in a relegation fight. Pretty much the same as this year really, so get used to it.
                            I'm not quite as pessimistic, we did play some decent stuff for a while, not saying we'll be pushing for the play offs, I'm just gonna wait before I say we won't!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

• Rangers fan just went on pitch and pointed at the goal ha ha ha

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Rangers fan just went on pitch and pointed at the goal ha ha ha
                                was it ted ?

Comment

Working...
                                X