Bristol City vs QPR **Match Fred**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    If Blackburn win today and go on 44 points who thinks we could still be in trouble with 4 games to go?
    Nah
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Bristol City are great at home to be fair but we're not doing much to test them.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Was contemplating getting tickets for the Norwich game as only a few miles from me...well fck that,not going to waste another penny watching this shower of shite.

Comment

as soon as Holloway said after the Rotherham game it be nice to go unbeaten to the end of the season, I'd knew we'd fk up big time
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

How being the best team on current form a few weeks ago to be the worst now is beyond believe! This team will only fight for survival on this form, however, as I pointed out some two or three weeks ago, the players already have their minds on their holidays. This football is unbelievable. To watch so many coaches sitting there behind IH for what? The team do not have the slightest idea what they're doing!

Comment

Fans being ripped off again it seems
              lucky we got the points against Rotherham at home to keep us safe
              Can see us doing the same next season finishing bottom 6
              R's

Comment

Losing four on the spin is totally unacceptable....... Play a settled team.

Comment

If Blackburn win today and go on 44 points who thinks we could still be in trouble with 4 games to go?
                  Lets hope for a Forest win.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

all this chopping and changing is no good, both top scorers on the bench . lumping it up to smith so predictable
                    Last edited by 72bus; 14-04-2017, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Holloway needs to play a settled team and I'm starting to question the quality of our defence. I think a new cb,rb/wb is a must in the summer personally.

Anyway just backed us at 66-1 to come back and win.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Losing four on the spin is totally unacceptable....... Play a settled team.
                        Yep

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                          Was contemplating getting tickets for the Norwich game as only a few miles from me...well fck that,not going to waste another penny watching this shower of shite.
                          narwich always a good day out for plenty reasons except footy for us. me mam used to live near deerham so handy at the time.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

If we're still 2-0 down with twenty minutes to go, we might see a fight, as usual, from our players in trying to make the score even! Not because we are that good, but because Bristol will take precautions and defend the score.

Comment

holloway needs to play a settled team and i'm starting to question the quality of our defence. I think a new cb,rb/wb is a must in the summer personally.

Anyway just backed us at 66-1 to come back and win.
                              after not having 1 shot on target? Are you insane?

The defense is shocking, a rightback was always a must. Once we get rid of ned and caulker then we will need a cb. Also need a half decent striker otherwise we will find ourselves fighting in the bottom half next season again.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

ollie is like pardew,win a few in row loose a lot in a row then repeat.
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X