• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So close! Put 4 quid on us for a draw come on rsss

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Another? When was the last one?
      Ginge, take the rose tinted glasses off, go through every game highlights this season and have a good butchers.

Great penalty saver, no question. But, he has made many a mistake, if I am wrong then I apologise

Syilla just hit the post by the way.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
        Ginge, take the rose tinted glasses off, go through every game highlights this season and have a good butchers.

Great penalty saver, no question. But, he has made many a mistake, if I am wrong then I apologise

Anymore mistakes then any other GK

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Here we go with the rose tinted bowlarks lol. Smithies has been immense all season, and if you can't see that maybe you need to go to Specsavers. Player of the season by a mile.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Seen many posts tonight, not on here necessarily, saying Ollie's let us down, things need to change asap, we should be beating teams like Derby easily etc etc etc. Some ridiculous stuff from people who have been quiet for weeks.
            Not saying that at all. Far from it and those that are need their heads checking. Just a poor performance which is out of the ordinary lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Anymore mistakes then any other GK
              Don't know

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                Not complaining just saying what we are seeing. We are just way off the pace tonight and are saying so.
                Exactly Jeff.

This was a shocking performance. Devoid of almost everything other than a lack of composure and determination.

How Olly could even consider continuing with such a poor set up after the break is beyond me. Not that it'll have any real effect on our season now, but he needs to stop being so stupidly stubborn next season.

Comment

• Smithies not been great by his own high standards tonight, but if we're gonna start slating him then its really time to pack up and go home.

Comment

• Rubbish performance
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

• Can name five or six worse performances tonight before I get to Smithies

One of those games we were never really in it and were flat for 90mins but you get games like that. On to Tuesday night

Comment

Here we go with the rose tinted bowlarks lol. Smithies has been immense all season, and if you can't see that maybe you need to go to Specsavers. Player of the season by a mile.
                        Why swear and insult people who have supporting Rangers for nearly 50 years?

Comment

• Still think that was a 0-0.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            Smithies not been great by his own high standards tonight, but if we're gonna start slating him then its really time to pack up and go home.
                            Exactly bakes. Unbelievable. There were a few more pressing issues tonight than Smithies.
                            Issues that I'm confident Ollie will sort out. Bad night lads, that's all it was.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• God that was awful. We wouldn't have scored if they'd play another 90 million minutes. Shows where we are

Comment

• Dear oh dear, that was bad! Very rarely do Manning/Freeman not get a look in whatsoever. Really missed Mass in the middle tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X