Reading v QPR **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    As much have people have been complaining about Hall in the midfield, I actually quite like it. He floats back into the back 4 when required and chases and spoils a lot in front of the back 4. I think Luongo really benefited from having him there tonight and we actually got to see a few glimpses of what he can do going forward.

Very decent performance all round and if that continues, I've got a serious slice of humble pie to eat!
    He is the Shepherds Bushquets.
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
      Hahaha love it.

Comment

Like it. I can see my next avatar now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
          Like it. I can see my next avatar now.
          Hahaaha love that too

Comment

I've a lot of praise for Mackie and Wszolek. They set the work rate. If they're in your side and you see them working hard you up your game too. If you're watching a laxadasical Chery jogging around the field then that transmits to the rest of the team.
            I'm happy Holloway has been able to ship the likes of Sandro and Chery out. Work hard or go home.
            This.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Who the #### were the team in the red ( brown?)? Have I missed some signings?

Comment

• Great all round performance ... Pavel outstanding and Furlong looked great - like having a new signing.. Manning did well as Mackie ...

Cant wait to see Lua Lua when he gets up to speed .. Also thought Doughty could be very useful ...

In fact was actually quite proud of them all today ... Now thats something i havent been able to say since the first game of the season ..

Comment

They call him Grant Hall
                  They call him Grant Halllllll
                  He's the shepherds Busquets
                  The Shepherds Busquests

To the rhythm that starts at 24 seconds in this video

Comment

• Great performance by all the players only concern was taking Sylla off who was holding the ball up taking the pressure off, when he went off we dropped further back other than that we'll done.
                    Last edited by Macca; 12-01-2017, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      outstanding tonight. well done everyone, now lets keep this up and bring in some quality.
                      agree, credit where credit is due.

Tactically I get the impression that the players have had to get their heads around a few different set ups, its a steep learning curve going from one dimensional JFH tactics to Olly's experiments. The plus side is that by now he must have a fair idea of what works and what doesn't. Shodipo and Eze when fit must see more game time, but throw them in the mix and there are signs of progress.

Comment

• Well well well. Who would have believed it.
                        QPR live on Sky and not only playing well but winning.

Well played to the whole team and Ollie.

I do agree though that taking Sylla off resulted in less attacking play and in the end might have not won had Kermogat headed those efforts in.

Credit where it is due and hopefully they can back this up with another win against Fulham.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          Well well well. Who would have believed it.
                          QPR live on Sky and not only playing well but winning.

Well played to the whole team and Ollie.

I do agree though that taking Sylla off resulted in less attacking play and in the end might have not won had Kermogat headed those efforts in.

Credit where it is due and hopefully they can back this up with another win against Fulham.
                          Yeah but we might of still won if kermogats chances went in but our other chances also went in .

Comment

He likes to get rid of it quickly,.
                            Maybe that's because he sees things quickly and wants to get the pass off before opponents can react.

I often used to do that too, no point in dwelling on the ball, unless wanting to waste time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Yeah but we might of still won if kermogats chances went in but our other chances also went in .
                              I know QPR had plenty of chances in the game to have been 3 up, but how many times have we seen QPR and others, been made to rue the missed opportunities?
                              Keeping Sylla on would have kept the pressure on Reading.

I remember a home game against Coventry when at 1-0 up Magilton took Taraabt off and promptly conceded the attacking threat and went on to lose 2-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                As much have people have been complaining about Hall in the midfield, I actually quite like it. He floats back into the back 4 when required and chases and spoils a lot in front of the back 4. I think Luongo really benefited from having him there tonight and we actually got to see a few glimpses of what he can do going forward.

Very decent performance all round and if that continues, I've got a serious slice of humble pie to eat!

Comment

Working...
                                X