No announcement yet.

Reading v QPR **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have to give some credit to our defensive coach aswell, I think!!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Goes to show when set up as a team we played fantastic as a team !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        What a phucking shiit team we have. Wouldn't keep any of them bar Smithies. Get rid!!!!!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Definitely tightened us up at the back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            Same as if some managers had gone there with those tactics they'd be ####ing themselves silly. Excellent job .....so far
            Well said greg, hopefully will put a few things to bed now;) soo many eggs on faces
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              What a phucking shiit team we have. Wouldn't keep any of them bar Smithies. Get rid!!!!!
              I have no time for this negativity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                We have to give some credit to our defensive coach aswell, I think!!
                No chance , hes only here cos hes black. (joke, joke, no abuse)

Comment

• Absolute buzzing with that, best performance for a long, long time! Great pressing tonight - thought everyone played out of their skins tonight. Really impressed with Luongo, Wszolek and Manning tonight, gave Reading nothing to work with. Feeling proud right now!

Comment

• Fantastic result and performance from everyone. Great game plan from olly and his coaching staff.

Comment

• I love Olly, I love QPR, and I love you all!

Comment

• Every single player tonight did an excellent job.

Defensively we were solid and dependable. Smithies didn't have to save us, i felt confident when Reading had the ball. Bidwell and Furlong in particular.

Midfield belied the rubbish they have been serving up so far this season. Two 'lightweights' in Manning and Luongo fought for every ball, and made things happen. Mannings delivery was also notably good.

Pawel is superb, if we get the chance to sign him we should bite arms off.

Sylla is a very good striker and Mackie, well, i'd want him in the trnch next to me put it that way.

Main point is, we were a team for the first time in a long time. We has players popping up all over the park to press and win the ball. No one went missing, I heard every name mentioned consistently by the commentary. Thoroughly deserved win, Reading played reasonable well too..

Well done Ollie and the team

Comment

• What a performance. A great win against one of the best teams in the division; a clean sheet; a first for Jamie; a great performance from Pawel; Furlong was brilliant as well as Luongo, Bidwell and all the rest of the team. Pity we couldn't score a second goal as we deserved it, however, its a win and three points. Come on you R's.

Comment

• Great interview from Ollie. Hes choked up with pride he really is.
                            Mentiomed new players comimg in as well.

Comment

• Can't fault any of them today. Fantastic discipline and team performance. Perfect blend of youth and experience which Ollie was so desperate for, two or three to add depth and things can only go up.

Comment

• This man Wszolek. He's going to be a star.

Comment

Working...
                                X