Match Thread: N Forest v QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    I 100% agree with this and I feel dirty and a keep wrongun for actually being fairly happy that we are losing. This is how much I hate JFh and his s*** tactics.

In my mind a loss today could hopefully benefit us more long term. A point or win at Forrest just might mean another week with this numpty!
    Sadly, regretfully, ruefully agree!

Comment

• Sinton says we are playing an average side. Well, were one nil down to that average team, Andy....

Comment

• Even Andy Sinton saying that Forest are a poor side.

Comment

• Ugh.

Comment

• But under this #### we are worse.

Comment

• 2 poor sides on the pitch then, we are in serious trouble
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Comment

• What the hell is sintons roll at the club other than giving out the odd award along with parading himself around the ground to shake fans hands. Something, a bloke in a cat costume used to do.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Three subs at halftime. Sylla for Polter. Shodipo for Cousins. Les Ferdinand for JFH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Sinton says we are playing an average side. Well, were one nil down to that average team, Andy....
                      Apparently he was quite happy that we were controlling them until KH farked up. If they are that poor we should be taking the game to them from the off FFS
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Comment

• Quite unbelievable how poor some teams are in this league who we play yet can hardly get a shot on their goal, says alot about how poor we really are and how really poor the formation/tactics are! and its pretty much every match, definately relegation material if we keep it up!
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                            Three subs at halftime. Sylla for Polter. Shodipo for Cousins. Les Ferdinand for JFH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              What the hell is sintons roll at the club other than giving out the odd award along with parading himself around the ground to shake fans hands. Something, a bloke in a cat costume used to do.

Comment

• Chery is having an absolute stinker.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X