Match Thread: N Forest v QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Never ever want to lose, don't care what the agenda is.
    Agreed.
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

10 men can play better sometimes?

Comment

Henry just given JFH a reprieve if u ask me, excuses after game ...hard with only 10 men blah, blah etc

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Guys Karl could be the reason jfh gets the boot tonight!

Hopefully we will completely compitualte now and jfh is given his marching orders! In my mind if that happens then Henry deserves a stand named after him!
          Or does it give jimmy another excuse/stay of execution?

Comment

For services to humanity, Karl and Grant.

Comment

Absolute bullcrap!!! Jimmy is destroying the team and is gunna bring us down!! I hope to high heaven we don't get a draw today or god forbid, a win!! If we did it'd just keep him in the job longer!! So for once jimmy dont scrape out a result!!

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                Henry just given JFH a reprieve if u ask me, excuses after game ...hard with only 10 men blah, blah etc
                With 11 we still only had one shot.

Comment

The clown has got to go tonight. Surely.

Hopefully they know who they want to replace the muppet and get him in RIGHT NOW.

International break coming up so couldn't be a better time. (Other than the previous ones).

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    the clown has got to go tonight. Surely.

Hopefully they know who they want to replace the muppet and get him in right now.

International break coming up so couldn't be a better time. (other than the previous ones).

spot on mate
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Agendas apart, no reason why we still can't go on to win this, Forest sound awful, goalscorer apart.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        With 11 we still only had one shot.
                        We would only have had 1 shot with 15 players ! ATM we are a mess

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          Same. Need to rally round as a team big time now to rescue something.
                          I 100% agree with this and I feel dirty and a complete wrongun for actually being fairly happy that we are losing. This is how much I hate JFh and his s*** tactics.

In my mind a loss today could hopefully benefit us more long term. A point or win at Forrest just might mean another week with this numpty!
                          Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 05-11-2016, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• 45+1 mins: Three minutes have been added on in the first half. [1-0

Comment

• Another flat game against a bad opponent. Amid all of the crap about how JFH has not lost the dressing room, it's fair to say he's lost the fans.

Comment

• Them pair of ##### ruining this club need to sack him at half time and be done with it as this has relegation written all over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X